Trainees

"It's been six years since Eren and I saw the Scouts return home from their mission, we've grown apart a little after the attack but it doesn't make much of a difference. I'm still friends with Mikasa and Armin...Eren and I talk every now and then..." you quickly wrote in your dairy. "(Y/N) we're going to Mess Hall for lunch! Come on! Hurry up!" Sasha rang out from the door. You weren't very hungry but you quickly decided to join the brown haired girl. When you got there you sat with Armin, Mikasa and Sasha, you were all talking about how you got into the Trainees Corps and to your surprise, Eren came up behind you, tapped your shoulder, and sat on the opposite side of you. "Hey, (Y/N)! How's training going?" Eren quickly said. You smiled and turned to face the green orbed boy "It's been tough, but we need it for when we join the Scouts." Eren was staring into your (E/C) eyes, watching them sparkle and shine from the sunlight peaking through the windows. Mikasa laughed and snapped her fingers in front of his face, "Oi." Eren snapped back into reality, "Sorry...Y-Yeah. We need it!" You let out a small giggle, "Is Eren staring?" you ask. "N-no! (Y/N) will you...um...meet me out by the cherry t-t-tree after lunch?" the boy stammered. You nodded in agreence and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At The Cherry Tree~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Eren was waiting by the cherry tree with his hands in his pockets. You slowly started walking to the tree when you thought to yourself "He remembered that the Cherry Tree out here was my favorite place to relax and think about things." Eren smiled when he saw your figure "Hey! You actually came!" "I always keep my promises." you said as you walked nearer to the tree. The boy was blushing, he wanted to kiss you so bad and he tried to work up the confidence to do so. You had been watching him analyzing you since you'd gotten there. "Why'd you want to meet me here, Eren?" you asked as your (E/C) eyes sparkled in the afternoon sunlight. The boy finally managed to speak "We've grown apart, (Y/N). I w-w-want to get to know you better!" You smiled and looked down at your feet. Eren had lifted your chin so that your eyes met. He leaned in and kissed you. Your eyes widened and you thought "He is KISSING me!" your face was bright red, you closed your eyes, and wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Gasping for air, he pulled away. 

You truly had never been so close to Eren.

------------------——---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So this is the second chapter to A Feeling So Close! I hope you like it!