You Are The Music In Me (Intro) [BoyxBoy]

This is an old story of mine that I started on Quizilla, I never finished it but I deciided, why not, post it on Wattpad. So...I did! I edited and stuff like that, but, well, if you like it, vote and comment! I'm new to this so :3 

- Marissa 

---------

I studied the walls of my dorm room for what would be the last time I ever did so. It was hard to believe I had finally graduated College, I was now 22 years old and ready to start my life. Just a few years ago I was just getting out of High School and I still had him. I still had him, the band, my high school life, my teenage years. My band was my life all through high school. That’s where I met my four best friends. Danny, Chandler, Ryan and last but not least Kasey. Who I was of course, completely, irrevocably, utterly, and  undeniably in love with since Middle School. But that was all gone now, I was an adult and it was time to start a life of my own and move on from that. It was time to start my career, buy my own house, get married, have a famil- “Trevor?” my head quickly snapped up and pulled me from my thoughts to reveal a tall smiling man that I immediately recognized my parents lifetime family friend who was also hired by my parents to be my personal chauffeur back in Grade 6. “George!” I smiled widely at the man in front of me. George let out a light chuckle before wrapping his strong arm around my neck and holding me in a playful headlock. “Ready to go home?” he said eagerly which made my heart speed up rapidly. Home meant seeing him. I flashed a quick grin “Yes!” I said excitedly. George released me before picking up my bags and signaling for me to follow him to the car. I closed my eyes and bit my lip lightly. Home sweet home.

Flashback

I breathed in the fresh air of the Pennsylvania breeze for the last time, knowing tomorrow I would be on my plane to Chicago to college for the next four years having to leave everything behind, my band, my family, my home. I made sure tonight I would cherish it as much as possible. 

I looked around at all my friends and noticed their sad expressions. Silence was heard before Kasey broke it. “I don’t want to leave you guys,“ he stated sadly not making eye contact and keeping his head buried into Chandler’s shoulder. “Me either,” Danny let out in a low whisper, voice cracking slightly.

I nodded in agreement slightly and turned my attention to Ryan who gave me a weak smile. “C’mon guys, it’ll be okay. We’ll all stay in touch, I promise.” He stated reassuring everyone, trying to lighten the mood. “Besides, we’re not just friends, not just a band, we’re a family. We’ll be back before you know it, and I promise, nothing will change.” 

I watched out of the window of the car as we pulled away and remember those three words.                                                                            Nothing will change.