Sammy imagine for lucy

Lucy's point of view
I was sitting in my room on my phone listening to music and texting my best friend,when I get a text from sammy.

Sammy - hey babe get dressed really nice I am taking you out

Me - why

Sammy - becaus its valentines day duh

Me - oh yeah ok give me and hour to get ready

Sammy - okay love you

Me - love you too

I lock my phone and head to my bathroom and take a nice 30 minute shower.I get out and wrap a towel around my body.I start blow drying my hair,then curl it perfectly,after that I start on my makeup.I did a perfect smokey eye,mascara,winged eyeliner,and light pink lipstick.I head to my closet and get my favourite black dress.I grab my best pair of heels.I put on my outfit and put some jewerly on.I but on perfume and deodorant and also bushed my teeth,I grab my clutch,phone and a little cash and breath mints.

I hear a car horn honk and I go outside to meet Sammy waiting for me by his black jeep,"wow you look amazing"he said giving me a little kiss on the lips."so where are we going"i said hopefully he will tell me,"cant tell you but you get a very special surprise tonight"he says and then hand me a blindfold,"what is this for"I said,"just put it on so you wont see the surprise yet"ok"i said and he helped me put it in and then put me in the car.

-10 to 20 minutes later-

Sammy's pov
We get to the restaurant,tonight is the night I ask the love of my life to be with me forever.I love this girl so much I wanna have a family together.I help lucy outof the car and then take off her blind fold I can see tears starting to form in her eyes,"this is so beautiful"lucy said,"just like you"I said

Lucy 's pov
We start eating an amazing dinner and then sam told me to close my eyes again,"open"he said I opened my eyes and say sam on one knee with tge most beautiful diamond ring ever.

"Lucy,when I say you its like I fell in love for the very first time.Your so amazing and so beautiful inside and out.You make me feel so good,do to the fact that I can call you mine.How do you make me fall do hard,so lucy will you make me the happiest person alive and do me the honors and be Mrs.lucy wilkinson"I was crying so hard right now,"yes sammy yes I will marry you"he put the ring one my finger and pit a kiss on my lips and spun me around.
.
.
.
.
Hope you liked it lucy I worked really hard on and thanks for requesting this imagine