Jealousy rose again in me, causing me to clench my fist and make a sift bang on the table, I got angry at the thought of the two of them practising rugby just the two of them, my brain was running through too many situations, to concentrate on one. Jasper smirked a little “Cool, I also like art, I can draw really well so yeah” Adam grinned, and looked him up and down, “So anyway tell me about this Zed” said Jasper sitting up a little straighter to write down, whatever the teacher had written on the board when I was too busy listening to their convocation to concentrate.

The first words out of Adam’s mouth, to describe Zed had me gridding my teeth together “You’ll love him” what away to describe someone, to someone you just met, I had by passed annoyed and was into pissed off now.

Ryan next to me, frowned at me in the corner of my eye but I shook my head and bent back down to my paper, and started to writing what was on the board, but still listening and concentrating most on Adam and Jasper’s convocation “Well we can I tell you about Zed, he is what you would call a ‘bad boy’” he put air quote marks around bad boy, rolling his eyes, obviously not happy that Zed was bad boy, just then the fire bell rang, piercing even though the headphones that some of the students had slyly slipped in.

“Speaking about Zed” said Adam, and Jasper smirked again “Sounds like a guy I would like to be friends with” my fist was ready to connected with his jaw, when the teacher started talking over the bell and chair scarping, “Everyone out side on the field now” we all filed out going to stand in our tutor classes.

I stepped to the front of my line, when I saw Zed come round the corner with a cigarette in between his lips, puffing out smoke like a fucking train, he smokes is he stupid he will die young if he carries on the way he is. Zed quickly pulled out his cigarette stepping into his line next to me but at the back, I looked back to find, that Zed and Jasper were stood next to each other, in different lines but next to each other.

“Ok we already know who it was so everyone back inside collected your things then go to second lesson” I had PE next, so did Zed so he was walking the same direction as me, to our lockers, so I slowed down ever so slightly so he would have to walk past me. He caught up with me eventually and smiled down at me, “Hey” his breath didn’t stink of smoke like I thought it would, it still smelt minty fresh, making my head whirl slightly, “Hi” I finally said.

We reached our lockers in comfortable silence, Zed opened his locker, and about ten books fell out, he bent down to pick them up giving me an amazing look at his butt, which I couldn’t help but admire. I leant over him to pick up a book, but I didn’t think it through because it put our faces millimetres away from each other. The jealousy about Jasper being with Zed was still strong inside of me, so it was me, who closed my eyes and closed the distance between our lips, starting the amazing kiss, even though I started the kiss, Zed soon took control, running his tongue over my bottom lip, and at the same time moving one of his hands to light graze my ass, I gasped but when he took his entrance into my mouth it soon turned into a moan.

I was glad the hall way we deserted because I allowed him to move so I was lying on my back on the floor, with his hands either side of my head supporting his weight when his body was gently pressed against mine, I brought my hands from his back to the back of his head, bring him closer towards me, melting my lips even further into his, just as the kiss once again got more passionate Zed’s pocket started singing, were running out of time by simple plan.

We’re running out of time,

And you just don’t get it,

And now you’re watching people die,

And you still don’t care. 

He broke from my lips, and stood up taking the annoying phone out of his pocket, he pressed the screen then put it to his ear “Dad?” he asked slowly, I heard a loud voice come through the end, Zed rolled his eyes and sighed, then he did some I didn’t suspect so I had no time to stop it, he bent down and kissed my lips quickly, “Bye handsome” I felt my eyes widen “I AM NOT GAY” I shouted down the hall, but all I heard was a fate chuckling come from way down the hall and possible round a corner.