Fight resolved - last scenerio

Start from the beginning

"Then let's end this with a kiss..."

And the our lips connected as we stood under a streetlamp, in the city, at midnight. What better way to end a scenario? Am I right, my dear Readers? ;)

Yugi Motou:
Sometimes I wonder if Yugi wears a mask. I always saw a panda in him, but after this, I see a meanie.

Oh no, here he comes, I'm gonna poke fun with him for payback.

"Y/n, I'm sooooo very sorry!! I don't know what was wrong with me... "

I looked at him. And smirked.
"It's gonna take more than that, meanie."

Yugi was taken aback, but caught on to their little game.
"If that's what you want, that's what you'll get, dumb butt." He baby-voiced.

"Yes, you are a stinky face." I giggled.

"Well, at least I'm not a poopypants."

"Le Gasp!"

"That's right, Poopypants."

*collapses* "LE GASP!!!"

He collapsed as well, laughing hysterically with you and after that you went to the arcade.

Seto Kaiba:

What an Asshole...
*ring* *ring*
I opened my phone.
"Hello..."
"Adakai, Seto here, I have dinner reservations this afternoon. Oh, and I'm sorry. Please accompany me. Bye."
*click*

What an Asshole
.... .... .... =\\\\\\= .... .... ....

Bakura:

"That sadistic bastard..."

"Mind saying that again?" It was Bakura...

"You heard me, dipshit."

"Such harsh words, and after all I went through to get you this..."

You turn around and see him holding a 16.5 INCH DELUXE MULTI-COLOUR HANDLE HUNTING KNIFE!!!!
(BTW. This vvv)

"*le gasp* Those are so rare to find out here! How did you get it and how did you know I wanted this?!?!?"

He smirked.
"Through, what mortals call it, the power of love..."

I swear, I thought I saw pink bubbles and sparkles surround his devilish handsome face.

I stuffed my face in his chest as I hugged him.

"You are forgiven."

"I knew I was, as soon as I saw you smile..."

Ryou Bakura:
you just have an argument and you two work it out together, quietly. And then, he sketches your face while you sleep, so if it got serious and you broke up, it wouldn't be so hard to let go.
(That went dark... anyhoo!)

Jadai Yuki:
You two have your quarrels, but you two get over it in a snap.

Yusei Fudo:
He slipped into my bed for 'The
Best He Could Give Me' as an apology. (Lenny no, Lenny yes)
>\\\<

All right everyone. I did what you wanted. And I hope this is enough for you guys.
It's funny this scenario is about apologizing, and I am apologizing for a cliffhanger that sat way too long. Coincidentally, I guess. Well, I guess it time to pack it up and finally close this book.
Please check out my other content I've made ranging from Legend of Zelda to Pokemon. And I hope you enjoyed it.

Bye bye! 😜