Touchin Love

Kevin pov:
        We left the restaurant at about 10. We got home and I carried Nevaeh inside. I laid her on the bed and started kissing on her neck not leaving an inch untouched. I played me and the boys song Touchin Love while she was getting undressed. I took off my shirt and pants. I was only in my boxers and she was in her bra and panties. Then I heard Devin yell from down stairs "YOU UNHOLY FREAKS GET DOWNSTAIRS!!!!" Argansnja I mumbled. "To be continued I whispered to her and kissed her cheek. I threw on a black tank top and basketball shorts, and Nevaeh put on one of my t-shirts and short shorts on. We went downstairs and  Devin,Daniel, Skylar, Lian, Tyra, Tamir, and Ambree was all here. I mean Lian, Skylar, and Tyra was all of me and the boys best friends and then Tamir and Ambree was Nevaeh's so I already knew why they was here.
Devin pov:
        Washpoppin guys. "Not much we was busy" Nevaeh mumbled. Excuse you I said and did the "bish what face." "Nothing nothing....." Nevaeh said with an attitude. I looked at her hand and seem a giant ring. "KEVIN GET YOUR WHITE ASS HERE NOW!!!!" "What god damn?" he said coming out the kitchen. When did you propose to my white chocolate buddy right here? I asked. "Tonight. I was gunna have a barbecue tomorrow and tell everyone, but your nosy selves wanna barge in my house." Skylar busted out laughing. "Why you laughing Skylar" I said and rolled my eyes. "Cause I knew and y'all didn't." She said and stocked out her tongue. "Girl out your tongue in your mouth you look like a rat. " Daniel said." Everyone stayed silent and then busted out laughing. Everyone except Skylar. "Don't get butthurt boo boo lets go to the guess room girls." Nevaeh said walking up the stairs. All the girls followed.
Daniel pov:
"I was suppose to be the first one married!!!!!" I complained. "Shut the hail up." Devin said. "Both of y'all stop your arguing!!" Kevin yelled. "Well congrats bro" me and Devin said to Kevin. "Thank y'all." Kevin said happy. "But if you would excuse me I would like to get back to my future wife." Kevin ran upstairs and I brought home Lian and Tamir. I dropped Lian off first. When I pulled up to Tamir's house I asked "Tamir would you like to go on a date with me on Saturday at 7:30?" "Yes of course." She replied smiling. I kissed her cheek and told her good night.
Devin pov:
          First I dropped off my annoying bestfriend. I see her every day and she mad rude. Gotta love sky tho. Then I dropped off Ambree. I asked if she would like to go out sometime and she said she would love to and promised to chill soon. I was gassed your boy D.Gord might be settling down. We all know ima ladies man.