Chapter 2-Best Friend

-Chapter 2-

Brianne

Monday came faster than I expected. I was excited, not gonna lie.

But, who wouldn't be?

Staying in a room for an hour, five times a day, with the most young and handsome teacher in school was a blessing.

Sad part is nothing can never happen between us. I'm only 17. Mr.Mahone is 24.

It's not like he wanted me anyways.

Fuck my life.

"You owe me big time." Ethan, my best friend since sixth grade says, passing me crumbled loose leaf papers with notes for today's history test.

See, I knew I would forget.

"Thank you so much, Ethan. I love you." I happily say, practically throwing myself over the lunch room table to pull him in for a hug.

Ethan's face becomes red as I press my lips against his cheek. "You're very welcome, Brianne."

Ethan was always this easy to embarrass ever since we met.

We both went to bridge wood. The school was known for splitting up the boys and girls. For the auditorium, boys sat on the left and girls sat on the right. This went for the cafeteria as well.

For physical education, the school had two gyms. One for the boys and one for the girls. On the second day of school, Coach Lizzy allowed the girls to change for fitness grams.

Not only was the second day, the first day girls start to change but, it was also Ethan's first day due to being absent on the first.

You would think the girls would've ran like mad men. You would also think Ethan would be the one laughing.

Boy was it such an interesting scene.

It all happened within a blink of an eye. Ethan walking in on the innocent girls changing, him screaming as his hands covered his eyes and him running into a gym locker while trying to exit out the room.

I felt sympathy towards the kid that day so, me being the nice girl I am, bought him down to the nurse to get an ice pack. After that was finished, I showed him the gym he was supposed to be in.

From there, we became really close friends. Sleeping over each other's houses, pulling pranks on one another, eating his food when he wasn't looking, taking money from under his bed.

He was like the brother I never had and I was like the sister he never wanted.

"Are you coming over after school?" Ethan questions once I let him go.

"Nope." I say, skimming through the history notes.

"Wait, why not? It's Diner Monday, Brianne! You can't leave me hanging!" Ethan dramatically says causing me to roll my blue eyes.

Every Monday, Ethan and I went to Mike's diner. It was a tradition we've been doing since the seventh grade. I would always order a cream of broccoli soup and Ethan would get a burger with fries. Somehow, I always managed to eat his fries.

"I don't want to-" I state, looking up into his light brown eyes with guilt. "But, I have after school tutoring with Mr.Mahone." Ethan chokes.

"Mr.Mahone? You mean the young teacher you always get wet for?" I gasp, slapping his arm.

"Ethan! I don't get wet for him!" I whisper shout. He rolls his eyes, resting his elbows on the table.

I was seriously about to throw a punch at his perfect jaw.

"How did you even get after school tutoring? The school doesn't even do that." He questions, changing the subject which I was very thankful for.

"I know they don't but, he's the only class I am failing in and he spoke to the principle. She even thought it was best if I stayed after school to learn."

"I know you must be in the heavens, singing. You get to stay with his ass for another hour." Ethan snorts, shaking his head. "I should shove a French fry down his throat for taking my time to spend with you, away."

"Or maybe you can give me the rest of your fries on your plate." I sweetly say, pointing at the curly fried potatoes.

Ethan laughs, pushing the plate towards my side. "You're unbelievable."

"Yet you still love me."

"You know I always will." I give him a cheeky smile before digging in.

_
_
_

It's not long, I know.

I just wanted to write a chapter to introduce another character that's important to the story.

Question-
How is this book so far? Better than the old one? Be honest!

Twitter- @MahomieLovin74
Instagram- @RockingAroundClark