BONUS CHAPTER PART-2

Start from the beginning

Right then, he heard a sound of two bodies colliding and falling over. He turned his head just in time to see Kylie roll over the grass along with the pale boy who said something incoherent to her. But whatever he said, made her smile. She rose and adjusted her skirt, then sauntered back to Jason and wrapped her arm around his.

Damn this clingy girl.

Distraction, he reminded himself.

She was good distraction.

"Roomie, I thought we had an agreement. Your dear friends stay away from me and I stay away from them," she said mockingly.

Lucia looked thunderstruck and Jason wondered what part of Kylie's statement she found surprising.

"What do you mean?" Her silky voice came out unsure.

"Oh she didn't tell you? Your beloved bestie here and I are roomies."

Only an extremely naïve person could've missed the hatred behind the words that Kylie had uttered so sweetly.

Lucia threw her a dirty look.

"Mind your tongue," she warned.

"You mind yours and stay away."

"You know what? It doesn't even matter." The small voice of Lucia's small friend broke the stare contest that had ensued between Lucia and Kylie.

'What the fuck?' Jason didn't need and chic drama to add up to the mix of troubles that was his life and so he was thankful when the small girl ran inside and Lucia ran after her.

"Who does she think she is?" Fuck, not again. Why did Kylie had to bitch about anything and everything?

He didn't need that, he didn't want that.

"It was a bad idea to come out here," he stated flatly.

"Let's go back then and have something to drink," she fingered the button of his shirt. "And then we can go to that empty room upstairs, the keys to which are in your pocket. What'cha say?"

'I say that you're a major turn off.' No he didn't say it out loud.

"Armel! Jeez Armel wake up!" Jason looked behind to see the blonde and the bartender from the other night leaning over the half naked boy. Another guy was standing next to them with his arms crossed over his chest.

Who was he? Lucia's boyfriend? Of course he was. Then why wasn't he with her on the other night.

He felt a pang of jealousy in his heart.

'Stop fucking giving a shit,' he took a mental note.

"He is not going to wake up. I think we should just go find Tia and Lucia," said the bartender.

"What are you looking at Jason? Stop and look at me. I asked you a question," Kylie narrowed her kohl eyes to slits.

"I have to go," he said, surprising her.

"What?" She was furious. "Where the hell you think you're going?"

"To the death of me," he muttered and left.

Kylie was left speechless. Her stomach was tied in a knot. She felt dirty, used but mostly angry.

For every party she dressed up for him, hoping for a compliment which never came. Every single bit of make up on her face was precisely put for him and she doubted, he even ever noticed. For him, she was just a fuck buddy. But today, he not only left her, he rejected her. She felt detached and devastated.

"I'm not a bad person you know," she lowered her head and whispered.

A stray tear slid down her cheek.