BONUS CHAPTER PART-2

Start from the beginning

He kissed her to distract her of course. What was he supposed to do? She was threatening to file a police complaint against Marco and as much as he wanted her to, he couldn't let her.

Marco was Mason's friend an Mason....

Thankfully he bought the bullshit Marco feeded him about his cuts, bruises and broken nose. It had taken Jason hours to repair that door he broke but in the end it was as good as new and Mason had no idea. Yes, in exchange of his silence Marco was treating Jason like his personal slave.

'Jason,clean my shoes.'

'Repair my car.'

But Jason was okay with everything, as long as Marco kept his ugly arse mouth shut.

"I gotta go," he said swinging his bag over his shoulder.

"Where?" He didn't answer. Kylie huffed.

"Mike's throwing a party tonight. You coming right?"

"I'll see," he shrugged.

"Well come on," she put her arms around his neck in what she hoped to be a sexy way. He grimaced, but let her.

"Don't you wanna...," she traced kisses along his jaw line. He lightly pulled back.

"What?" she whined.

"I gotta go," he turned around to leave.

"Will you be there at Mike's or not?"

"I'll be there." It'll be a good distraction. Drink a little, get laid and get that girl out of his fucking mind.

_____________________________

It was a bad idea. A party? A goddamn party! What was he thinking? Of course she'd be here. Half of the damned uni was here.

He scowled. What was up with this girl? First, she showed up in his class and now here. Does she even know Mike? Well the possibilities were low, most people here were freeloaders anyway.

He was surprised when the tiny girl, who also happened to be Kylie's roommate collided with them. He didn't know why Kylie despised her so much, she looked all right to him. Tiny yes, girly yes but at least she didn't come off as bitchy.

On second thought though, Kylie and this girl were indeed polar opposites so not much could be done to ease the hatred between them. Not that he cared.

"What the hell! You idiot, can't you walk straight?" Kylie spewed venomously. Jason remained indifferent, he couldn't care less, his eyes were fixated upon the figure that followed.

Why was she here? If anything, she should be avoiding parties like plague. She seemed angry.

What now?

Was she in trouble again? Had anyone...No, he didn't care.

He mustn't care.

He was incapable of caring right? Then why was his heart thrumming wildly against his chest? Why did he feel a sudden surge of adrenaline pulsating through his veins.

Distraction. He desperately needed a distraction.

"I'M A BEAR PRINCE," a loud cut through the thick tension that had surrounded them.

Bear Prince?

A pale torso came into view. On a closer look, he realized that it was the boy from his class. Armel, if he remembered correctly.

Lucia's friend.

He remembered how she had practically shouted her name at Martinez on the first day and then how she had blushed beet red with embarrassment. He smiled at the memory.