Cover Requests

Okay, so I've been getting a few requests from people asking for covers.

My answer is yes.

I am happy to make wattpad book covers for you.

BUT

There will be a waiting list, those that ask and give me the required detail for me to make the cover, will get it before those who ask, later. That's normal. So first come, first serve.

The required detail is: The name of your book(duh), if you haven't uploaded the book yet. Tell me about the plot(blurb). I also need the theme/genre(s), who you see playing your main character(s) and anything else important you want to be displayed in the design.

Another small thing I will ask from you is your follow, votes and comments. I see that as a small fee for my work. But if you really don't like my cover, you don't have to lie about how 'good' my design is. If anything, give me your criticism(not hate) about how I can improve my design.

If you don't like the design I've made for you, tell me, and I will do what I can to fix it to your liking.

I'm a perfectionist when it comes to anything related to Art. So if I'm not happy with my design, I will take my time to make it near perfect in my eyes as how the cover represents your book with your details.

So be prepared to wait at leas 2-3 days at least for your design to be ready. Because I'm including time for me to perfect the cover, write my other book, be lazy and procrastinate.

And for those on my waiting list. Be prepared to wait even longer.

I'm sorry but it's just me...

But if you are okay with all that.

Go ahead and inbox me with the detail for your novel after do follow my requirements. The more description, the better the cover will be.

Remember, first come, first serve.

Cheers,

Siennaxx