"Lily, I told you to stop it." Draco said.

I whinned and said, "It's itchy!" Scratching my eyes over and over.

"It's getting red again, uhm let's try this. Try closing your eyes or sleep." Draco asked.

"You want me to sleep? While walking? So it's like sleep-walking?" I asked confused.

"No, well I think. Wait, here." He said puzzled and carried me bridal style.

I smiled at him, he really have his ways. I kissed him on the cheeks, for the record his different now.

"Now close your eyes." Draco asked and I followed. I leaned in his chest and drifted to sleep in a few seconds.

Draco's P.O.V

I carried my lovely girlfriend to her common room, I do know their password like she knows our password. She looks like an angel when she sleeps. Her beautiful long eye lashes and her red warm lips. Just beautiful in so many ways.

I said the password and let me in, the fat lady looked at me in all confusion.

I knocked the door at the girl's dormitory with my foot since i've got Lily on my arms.

"Malfoy?" Someone called confused, mudblood.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, can't she Lily? Is she blind?

I glared at her for not noticing. You call her the brightest witch of our age?

Then she finally noticed, "Oh, you can place her there." I entered and place her on her bed. I noticed some girls watching me as I place her down her bed. I grabbed the potion on her hand and placed it on the table near her so she won't forget. I placed a nice soft kiss on her lips and started to walk away.

"You really are different when it comes to her." I hear someone says and I turned around to see that mud-blood.

"But still a git." She mumbled as I turned my back on her.

I walked away like I didn't hear or see her but she is right, I am different when i'm with her, just with her. I'm never like this when it comes with other people. She's more important than anyone else.

Lily's P.O.V

I woke up to find myself in the girl's dormitory room. I guess Draco was able to bring me here.

I saw Mione coming in from the common room, I asked her,

"How did I get here?"

"Draco brought you here last night, he even kissed you." Mione said with a huge grin. I believe she's trying to tease me well it's not working.

"Oh, I thought he'll wake me up." I realized.

"What happened last night? I thought you're already okay?"

"Yeah, i'm fine. My eyes are just sore, that's why he told me to close my eyes or something much worse might happen." I explained and she nodded.

"Oh, speaking of much worse. They can't find Moody anywhere in the castle."

"Oh, i'll help you soon enough." I said, if I use my abilities now, my eyes might be damaged or something. I saw the potion on the desk near-by, grabbed and drank it.

I'll be needing that by dinner but I will have a visit at the Slytherin common room, hoping Draco will be there and then to the hospital wing. I have few questions to ask. Then a future came right through me, now i'm scared, I don't want my abilities to be working for a week but I can't help it.