Chapter 11

I'm lying on the beach, the sand feels like a blanket on my body, the sun burning my skin. On the background I hear my favourite singer, David Gray, singning one of his best songs, flames turnes blue, and I feel I'm on cloud nine. I feel a hand on me leg, the touch is ticklish but gentel, making my body shake with pleasure. The hand is on my inner tight now, stright way to heaven.
One finger slips inside me, making me jump with pleasure "yes, Jaime, it feels good" I mumble and in split second my eyes are open and I realise there is actually a finger inside me, Jamie's lips are on my neck, licking and biting. He pulls his finger out and I cry in prastration "no, please".
I open my eyes and I see his million dollar smile showing perfect line of teeths "What's wrong, babe?" he makes a innocent face.
"Ough, come on. It feels good, too good" I beg him, this guy really brings sides of me I didn't know exsist.
He moves his hand and a second before he slips it inside me again his phone is ringing.
"No, leave it" I asking him, but it's already late because he is on his feet, with his back to me, fully naked and making me more angry looking at his perfect sculptered body.
"It's too early for this shit... No... No... But I told you before... Ok, I'll be there in 30" he hangs up the phone, puling his hair roots in defeat and turning around to me in a look I can't read.
One thing is for sure, he is not the same he was 5 min ago, he is distant and cold and now with blank face.
"I have to go, you can close the door on your way out" and he walks out of the bedroom.
I jump from my bed, following him to the shower, I get in the shower with him, not saying a word, soaping my body. His hands stopps mid air and he is shock.
Well well, what did you think I will let you leave me like that? I smile to myself on the inside because I don't wand to make him mad.
"You have balls, Miss Ricahrds" his tone is angry and I start to think I took it too far.
But than he leans and pack me on my lips. Oh, thank god...
"I like it" and with that he turns around and get out of the shower leaving mw with hugh smile on my face.

~~~~

I went to the gym right after I left Jamie's house. He was very quite and self centred and I let him so. I didnt want to push it too far.

After two hours in the gym and shower i'm on my way home when my phone buzzes.
"P.s. who is the fucker you went home with him last night??" I dont need to look at the name to know who sent it. He like the F word and surlly know how to use it...
It took me couple of second to realise he is talking about Jay and it makes me angry he sweard him but happy he is checking the ground.
"My fiancee" I text back.
Two can play this game, Mr perfect.