the peaceful normal days becomes a miserable life

Lucy's POV
Everyone started crying after they saw the mysterious person including master and natsu. The mysterious person took of their hood and the strauss siblings started crying after they saw their younger sister who was supposed to be dead but came back to life now Lisanna standing in front of them. I just stared at her since I didnt know what to do.

Its been 3 weeks since lisanna' s return to fairy tail from so called "being dead."

Lucy's POV
Its been 3 weeks since lisanna came back they were still partying her return but the also forgot my existence ever since lisanna came back. Only my true friends mira , juvia, gajeel ,freed, alzack , bisca, levy , laxus, master, happy , lily, wendy, and carla stood by me. It was a peaceful day for me i woke ul got dressed and headed to the guild I took my usual spot in the bar and ordered my favorite strawberry milkshake. I had a bad feeling and I knew that it was going to be coming true because natsu was coming near me. He came near me and said "lucy we are kicking you out of team natsu because we need room for lisanna you were just a replacement for her, we are the strongest team in fiore you are weak and just a burnden on us, you just rely on your keys, you always complain about your rent and your completely weak and useless."

How does lucy feel about getting kicked out and getting called names?