Chapter Five

T O M M Y ' S  P O V

With those words, my head jerked to the window only to see lot's of people gathered around the car trying to look in.

My breathing quickens as I take in the curious looks directed through the glass windows.  My palms begin to sweat and tremble as their gazes search for mine.  

A hand fell to my arm, only increasing my heart rate in my panicked state, but then it started to rub circles into my arm... Soothing circles.  I look over at him now, somehow knowing he was the one touching me.  

Looking into his eyes, I wonder how I could have ever thought he'd hurt me.  He's too kind, caring, and protective.  When I think about it, I've felt same ninety-nine percent of the time when he was around.  

How could I ever be scared of the man who shown me so much love in just the past few hours?

But he's a werewolf. My conscious reminds me.  They can't control themselves.

That snapped me out of whatever daze I was in, I lose eye contact with him and break whatever contact he has on my body.  I don't want to be touched by him. My conscious is right. How could I ever trust a werewolf.... they're monsters.

Glancing around I realize that there's no one outside anymore and the men in the front are gone.  He's been talking to me for a while, repeatedly saying something over and over, but I couldn't understand what it was he was saying. My eyes are getting heavy.  It's tough trying to keep them from falling closed, sealing them shut.

"He-y.....get you.....pack doctor." I couldn't get what he was saying,  but I could really go for a nap right now. ".. Can y-... HEY... awake... no.... MATE!" He shouted.

SHIT! What the hell was I doing?! I can't fall asleep, not alone with him.  Hell, not alone around here anyways.  There's werewolves everywhere and I can't go through that again. 

Out of my side vision, I watch as he reached his hand out.  I'm shaking and flinching back, trying to get away from the approaching appendage.  Please stop. 

When it finally reaches me, I do the one thing I learned best.  

I screamed. 

No, please no. NO! Stop, I can't. PLEASE!! Just please. Please stop.

(Flashback)

I was in my cage. The bars surrounding me were freezing and the straps of clothing I had on did nothing for me.  They just reminded me of the warmth I'll never reach.

It's been years since that man, that beast, did what he did.  I don't even like thinking about it, but he's a constant reminder to my pain.  

How could he?! How could he take away the one thing that I loved the most?! HOW COULD HE TAKE HER?!!

I slam my hands against the ice cold bars gaining a hiss from myself as my bloody and cracked hands react to the cold.  Tears stream down my face as I hear a creak from about me, on the first floor.

No.  I thought to myself. Not today. Please not today. Not when I'm so angry.  Not when I'll do something I'll regret later.

But of course my prayers are never answered here.  I don't think they ever will be.  

The door creaks open at the top of the stairs.  My breathing gets quicker and quicker as I hear footsteps make their way down the staircase.

My sobs are silent.  I learned a long time ago that he hates the sounds that come from me.  You think being the sick, horrible person he is that he'd love the sound of my tears, but no.  He hates it. He hates hearing me speak.  He'd rather me be mute.

So that's what I became.

"Hey Tom-tom." He says in a fake cheery voice, but that quickly changed as a sinister look took over his face."Are you ready to play?"

beep.....beep....beep...beep

(End Flashback)

Beep...beep...beep...beep

What is that sound?

I opened my eyes to find myself in a white room. I was in a bed, an IV stuck in my arm, the machine standing beside me.

Tears continues to pour out of my eyes, because of my latest flashback, as I continue to scan the room, completely confused.

Where am I?

A shadow caught my sight at the edge of my vision.  

Xavier.  

His eyes catch mine.  Tears streaming down his face.

"Bambi?" He questions. 

_______________________________________________

Haha here you guys go :) Enjoy 

Non- edited