Meet and greet

"It seems like a great job Aviva!" Kelly said, she was a good friend of mine,

"Noooo" I groaned, "It's exactly opposite of what I wanted to do!"

"Look it says here, that you get air time, car rentals, hotels, cameras, petty cash, insurance and other work related items are all covered" ok that's pretty good actually, but still!

"No"I repeated,

"Well then speak up" she said,

"Kelly you don't understand" I said frustrated, I ran my fingers through my hair,

"Then quit" She said,

"Look I can't just quit, if I want to be a writer then I have to get a job" I said,

"Ok... Quit and get a new job, cause obviously you hate this job" she said, and rolled her eyes,

"This is the only place that would get me an interview, and that's cause my mom," I said as I hoped off the counter and went to go sit in a chair, and glared at her, until she smiled,

"Fine i'll stop" she said and sat in the chair next to me, it was an awkward silence, all that we could hear were our breathing,

"When do you start?" She said softly,

"Today" I said and let out a big sigh, and glanced at my phone, "I've got to leave soon, too. Their arriving in like an hour"

"Arriving?" She asked a bit skeptical,

"A flight, one of my new coworkers told me, because I was completely lost, their coming in from Britain.... And leaving in like 3 days" I said and let out a long sigh again,

"Well I'll better be on my way" she said and got up, we said our goodbyes and she left.

-----

So now I'm sitting in my car at the airport parking lot dreading to get off.

The new camera was sitting next to me in the passenger seat, I glanced at it and sighed again, I grabbed it and headed out. I glanced at my phone the flight was coming in now, I was walking to the building when I heard screaming, and chanting.

I know I'm in the right place.

I walked up to the mob and glanced around for the band, a black van was waiting at the end of the screaming mob.

I probably should have done some research, I don't even know what they look like,

"WE LOVE YOU" was imbedded in my ears, I looked into the crowd and saw a bra fly up.

Ew.

I watched it closer, it had a face of someone.

Ok that's too far. I could barely see the runway that they were supposed to be in, I looked at the van and I could only see the backs of the guys butt climbing into the car.

That doesn't help much...

I looked at the camera that was around my neck, I picked it up and turned it on, I tried zooming in and steading the camera but people kept going in the way, I couldn't keep the camera steady and focus it on the van, I was hoping one of the boys would turn around and look right at me with a huge smile but they never did. I didn't know what to do so I just started taking pictures of everything, girls, the van the boys butt, I was just clicking, I could hear snapping of the lens right after another. I knew everything was going to blurry but I needed to get something, hopefully one out of the 30 I've already taken would be clear. I saw a guy with blond hair and shades on going heading into the van, so I took a million pictures of him as well.