An Attempt at Impression (Medic's POV)

I awoke the next morning wondering how to impress (Y/N). "Vat do females like in males? Muscle? Appearance? Personality? Vat is it?" I asked out loud. I went to the main store and went to the suits.

"Vomen like men in suits, right?" I asked to no one in particular. I eventually found a black suit blazer so I fetched my white dress shirt and tried it on. "Perfekt fit." I said proudly. I then went and found a black necktie so I put it on.

I then went back to my room and looked in the mirror. I combed my hair and made sure it looked nice. "Vat should I get her? Vomen like to receive surprise gifts right?" I asked to no one in particular again. I decided on getting her some flowers, namely red roses.

"Roses are a sign of love, are zey not?" I muttered to myself. I went to a flower store and bought a bouquet of red roses, I then went and bought a box of chocolate. I went to her house later that night.

"Do I knock on ze door? Do I ring ze doorbell? Vat do I do? Vhy am I so nervous?" I muttered quietly before ringing the doorbell. I stood as tall as I could as the door opened. (Y/N) walked outside in her pajamas and slippers.

"How can I help you Medic?" She asked. "Please, call me Josef." I said with a smile. She sighed "Fine. How can I help you Josef?" She asked in a slightly annoyed tone. I handed her the flowers and box of chocolate "These are for you. I thought you vould like zem." I said while trying to keep myself from shaking or my voice shaking.

Her expression softened "I don't understand. Why did you get me gifts?" She asked. I gulped "IhafffeelingsforyouundIvouldlikeforyoutobemine." I said while blushing darkly. It took her a moment to process what I had said "I'm not in a relationship with anyone." She said.

I perked up and gave her a hopeful look "Ja?" I said hoping that she would say that she wanted to be mine. "I can see that you like me, a lot." She said. "Ja." I said hopeful of her answer.

She looked at me. "This is it. Finally no more lonely nights alone in the store basement." I thought. "Thank you for the gifts, but I don't want to be your girlfriend." She said. "I'm sorry Josef, I just don't want to be your girlfriend." She said with an apologetic expression.

I felt a sharp pang in my chest again. She turned me down for the second time. Her words cut deeper than I ever could with my knife in a victim's flesh. "Oh... Okay zen... Sorry to haff bothered you... Haff a pleasant rest of your evening. Again, I apologize for bothering you." I said as I walked back home heartbroken.

I felt broken, shattered. I felt overwhelming sorrow at being turned away by the girl I had fallen in love with, not only once but twice! "She vill never feel ze same as me. Vhy should she? She has no reason to haff feelings for me." I said when I got back home.

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I fought back tears, a few managed to escape though. It hurt so much to be rejected twice. "Maybe I am not supposed to be vith her. But I love her more zan anyzing in ze whole verld." I said in a failed attempt to comfort myself.

I sighed heartbroken as I crawled into my bed. I had no will to leave it anymore, I didn't see the point in anything anymore. I knew she saw me as a monster, a heartless person who killed for my own amusement. Did she think I was incapable of feeling love? Did she think that my attempts at courting her was so I could lure her off to kill her? If I wanted her dead she would've died the night we met.

Nothing would've stopped me that night if I had wanted to kill her. Didn't she realize that? If I went to her house to cause her harm I wouldn't have rung the doorbell and patiently waited for her to answer. I also wouldn't have gotten dressed nicely and gotten her gifts if I was going to kill her.

It then occurred to me "Chaos is ze only vay." I said. "Throw ze whole town into fear over who vould die next. Throw ze town into chaos."