She laughed,

"No I wasn't kidnaped"

"We'll then why would you be in the house with a bunch of them."

"Because these two idiots are my brothers"

I nodded realizing why they look and talk alike.

" OOOO well I am so sorry" I said and frowned.

She looked confused .

"For?"

"Having to live with mentally disabled people" I said in a duh tone.

Her brother groaned and she smirked then fake sobbed.

"I-I know it is so hard having to feed him and change his dirty diapers" she whispered the last part then shuddered.

I laughed. And kidnapper groaned,

"Shut up Emma" he whined which only made me laugh more.

"Aww does the baby diaper need to be changed." I said in a baby voice and Emma laughed.

"O my gosh, I love her Collin"

"Hmm Collin sounds hot" I said to myself but when I looked at the smug expression on Kidnapper/Collin face I knew I said it out loud.

"O so you think I'm hot" he said then started walking to me and I quickly shook my head.

"Why would I think my kidnapper is hot"

He groaned again.

"Love, get this through your head I did not kidnap you"

"And Collin" I stopped when I saw him shudder when I said his name.

Wow who knew I had that kind of effect on him I will defiantly use that later.

"Call me love one more time I stick my foot so far up your ass" I snarled.

"Emma help me out here" she rolled her eyes.

"He didn't kidnap you, although I don't agree with how he brought you here" she said then smacked him on the back of his head and he growled.

"You need to get that fixed" I stated.

He gave me a blank look.

"That growling sound in your throat, is something wrong with you" I asked seriously.

Emma and him exchanged a look before she burst out laughing, like rolling on the floor laughing, while I gave her a blank look.

"What?" I asked seriously confused,

He shook his head, "nothing love"

I tried to give him a growl of my own for calling me love but it came out more like Yoda off of Star Wars.

Then it was his turn to laugh while I stood there frowning.

I flipped him off and made my way downstairs.

I decided I would give myself a tour since I realized I wasn't going anywhere, It was a really beautiful house but there were so many rooms, I don't know why since there is only 4 people staying here.

I made my way back to the living room and sat on the couch and Collin plopped down next to me.

"Why did you bring me here" I asked, I really had no idea I mean if he didn't want to rape and abuse me why the fuck take me unless...

I gasped.

"Wait o my god I know!!" I screamed and jumped up, he gave me an amused expression.

"Please tell me" he said.