NSLLW chapter 1

christofer played by christofer drew (lead singer of the band Never Shout Never)

discription-tall slender 6'1,long bright shaggy brown hair brown eyes full lips tatoos on hands and across chest, pale skin

personality-funny silly happy deep outgoing sarcstic loveing caring kind stubborn layed back

hobbies-smoking drinking coffe doing pot laughing and just chilling

sexual orientation- bi sexual

********************************************************************************************

jordan played by jordan witzigruter (lead singer of the band The Ready Set)

discrirtion-slender slightly toned 6'0,long light brown hair, dark brown eyes, full lips,slightly tan skin

personality-shy funny emotional happy sarcastic very observitive

hobbies-singing thinking observing ppl sleeping laughing

sexual orientation-straight???

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

chapter 1

"jordan get the hell up the bus is downstairs waiting, come on" i threw the covers off of me and rolled out of bed i quickly threw on a pair of skin tight black skinny jeans a purple V-neck and my black converse then sprinted to the barthroom brushed my teeth straightened my hair grabbed my suitcase and ran out the door of our room i met the guys in the hallway and we all started to walk to the main lobby. "holly shit im so excited!" my best friend kegan exclaimed as we entered the lobby "me to but im a little nervous i mean i love going on tour and stuff but this time were going with guys we dont even now" i said, the band we were touring with was 'Never Shout Never' i knew some of there songs but i had never met them so i was really nervous i had never even really seen what they looked like. kegan smiled at me as he put his arm around my shoulder trying to reasure me that there was nothing to be nervous about but i still felt nervous about meeting 'Never Shout Never'. When we reached the exit doors we pushed them open and walked out me still nervous as ever. first thing we saw as we walked outside was the big black tour bus that we were suppose to get on and began to bord. as i walked in i noticed a few guys sitting on a black leather couch and on some bunk beds "hey you must be 'The Ready Set'' i looked up to see a guy that was only likean inch taller then me extend his hand to me he was smiling widely and he looked like one of the hottest people i have ever met and.....what the fuck did i just think, i extended my hand and shook it and i imediatly felt small elctrical shocks shoot through my hand as he touched it,what the hell,while saying yeah and introducing myself and my band mates and then the guy who shook my hand introduced everyone from his band and apparently his name was christofer drew he was 21 which was perfect cause i was about to turn 21 in two days. by the end of the day i figured out that me and christofer had the back room in the bus while everybody else slept in the front on the bunk beds this was gonna be along 5 months of touring if i had to share a bed with christofer every night. When it was 2:00 i decided to go take a shower so walked into the bathroom and shut the door turned the water on so it was hot then stripped down. i got in the shower and imediatly any worrys i had were washed away by the waterfall of steaming hot water cascaded down my body making all my muscles relax. When i finished washing my hair i got out of the shower wrapped a towl around my waist and opened the bathroom door scurrying into the room and closing the door silently behind me. i pulled off my towl and just when i was about to put on my briefs the door opens and christofer is standing in the doorway "oh shit sorry i- i guess i forgot to lock the door ummmmmm" i stuttered at the loss of what to say but then i realized that chris was just standing there staring at me while i was naked i blushed scarlette and covered my manhood as i reached for a pair of briefs. i heard the door close and thought that christofer had left but to my suprise he hadnt he just closed the door and kept staring at me as he moved closer "stop staring at me" i snapped at him but he just kept staring as he smirked and moved even closer and right as my briefs were about to be pulled up to the point where they were covering my manhood a hand reached out and grabbed mine before i could pull them up. christofer was looking down at me with this smirk that kept growing wider and before i knew it i had been pushed up on to the bed and chris had climbed on top of me so that he was hovering over my body "wh-what are you doing chistofer get off of me" i said confused as to why he was looking at me the way he was. i placed my hands on his chest wich i realized was bare so i could feel his warm chest against my palm. i tried to push him off but it was useless he was stronger then he seemed, suddenly christofers lips werre smashed against mine his lips were soft and inviting but i just couldnt give in i wasnt gay i dont kiss other guys. his mouth sent tingles through out my whole body and i gave up i couldnt resist his lips i kissed him back forcefully he bit down on my lip causing me to moan and giving him perfect accses to my mouth his tounge and mine collided and tthey began to wrestle for dominence against one another my hands roamed his chest and i began to give into him he won dominance ovrr me and began to kiss down to my neck lightly kissing and bitting it looking for my soft spot "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he found it quickly and i could feel him smile against my throat as he began to suck on my soft spot leaving his mark and then he imediatly stoped sat up and smiled down at me "your mine then he turned off the light took of his pants so he was in his boxers then turned over and fell asleep i pulled my briefs up and stared at the ceilling trying to comprehend what we just did.