Draco's Downfall

Draco cringed. "Harry," He whined.

"Draco," Harry mocked him. Harry sat up, but not before tapping Draco's cheek with his (Harry's) lips.

Draco froze. "Y-y-you just-"

"What?" Harry asked, already under his own covers.

"Did you... k-k-kiss me?"

"I haven't a clue what you're talking about." Harry answered, twiddling his thumbs.

"Oh. You regret it?"

Harry winks. "No clue what you mean." Harry watches with a smirk as Draco blushes again.

"Oh."

"Lovely weather for the middle of September, isn't it?"

Draco smiles and plays along. "Quite, quite. If only we could get out of the blasted pajamas and get outside."

"Oh yes, just... no flying for me. For a long time." Harry sat up suddenly. "Teddy!" He squeaked.

"What?"

"Teddy! My Godson! He stays in the dorm with me! Ron had better be taking good care of him! KREACHER!" Harry screamed the house elf's name.

"Yes, master Harry?"

"Go to the eighth year boy's Gryffindor and take the baby from the crib. Bring him back here."

"Is ma-master Harry sure?"

"Quickly Kreacher!"

There were two loud cracks and Kreacher appeared with Teddy, who was loudly crying. "Thank you Kreacher. Dismissed."

Harry cradles the turquoise haired baby. "How's little Teddy? Sorry I haven't been around. Lucky Draco here found me." Harry tickles the baby and Teddy starts to giggle.

Draco watched the whole time with a smile. "He sure loves you."

"He was Remus's." Harry said, smile shrinking.

"Professor Lupin?"

"Yeah."

"But isn't he a-"

"Yeah, Teddy can get kinda restless on the full moon. Nightmares, cries, don't blame the kid though. A whole war going on a few weeks after your born?"

"A mass murderer after you when you're a year?"

"That's different." Harry said with warning tone. Harry tossed Teddy in the air. Watching with a strained smile as the baby's hair went from messy turquoise locks to bouncing gold curls. Harry turned his head to Draco with a smirk. "Oh Draco, I wonder how your hair would look curly?"

"Please Harry, don't!"

Harry chuckled. "I won't. For now." Harry started tickling Teddy. "Isn't he adorable?"

"Oh yeah."

"I can only imagine his first year. 'Where's Teddy?' 'You lost him?' 'Excuse me sir, have you seen my Godson?' 'What does he look like?' 'Good question.' Wouldn't that be a sight."

"Oh yeah. I bet he'd end up like you. He'd go around following people, looking just like them."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're an irritating antagonist." Draco said matter-of-factly.

Harry ran a hand through his hair. "Is that so?" Harry asked in a deep voice.

Draco gulped. "Ah- n-no, I was only, only joking Harry."

Harry laughed. "You're so easy!"

"What?"