Surprises!

Everyone in the restaurant was now staring at me, I looked at Zak,

“Yes I will”

He jumped up and picked me up and hugged me. Everyone in the restaurant started to clap. We sat back down at our table and talked the night away with Nick and his wife and Aaron. I took Zak's hand that was in his lap and grabbed it. I have never felt so happy in my life. We ate dinner and walked out of the restaurant and walked to a bar that was down the road. We all ordered a beer and sat at the bar. It was a fun night. Zak and I went home at about 2. The rest of the crew was still there. Zak drove home. I was so tired I fell asleep in the car. I heard Zak open the door on my side and then he unbuckled my seat belt and carried me into the house. He put me into bed and I sat back up to take these heels and this dress off. I looked in my suitcase and found a shirt and some short shorts. Zak was in the bathroom so I quickly changed and went to lay down. I heard Zak walk into the bedroom.

He got under the sheets and rapped his big arm around me and pulled me closer. I turned to him and kissed him on the cheek. He kissed the top of my head. And I fell asleep.

***

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I got up and walked to the kitchen.

“Good morning Mrs. Bagans”

I looked up and laughed and kiss him.

“Morning”

Zak had a knife and he was cutting something. He gave me a plate of food that read:

I love you!

The 'I' was made out of a pancake, The 'Love' was make out of eggs, and the 'You!' was made out of bacon. I laughed and said

“I love you too”

He laughed and kiss me and ate his breakfast. When I was done I took a shower and got out my laptop and laid on my stomach on the bed. I looked up wedding things. I decided our decoration colors are going to be white and blue. Zak walked in the room but I didn't see him walk and he looked over my shoulder

“Wedding stuff?”

“Yeah”

“I like the colors”

“Thank you”

He smiled and walked out of the room. I got bored at looking at the wedding stuff. So I shut down my computer and walked to the living room. Zak was watching T. V. I went and sat next to him. He put his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

“I thought of something”

I looked at him “What would that me?”

“Instead of leaving you here by yourself when we go on lock downs and I really don't you coming with us. With you and your 'bad luck' I just don't want you to get hurt. So, since you and Veronique seemed to have fun with each other at dinner the other night. I was thinking maybe you could go to Nick's house and hang out with her. Because shes by herself to.”

“Yeah, thought would be ok”

“Ok, Ill call Nick up later and ask them.”

“Ok. So what should we do today?”

“We could go swimming”

“Ya, sounds like fun...Ill go get my suit on”

I went to the bedroom and looked in my suit case and found the swim suit I bought when Kaylee was here. I put it on and walked out. Zak already had his on. I went into the bathroom and grabbed two towels. We walked out the back door and I out the towels on the table and I grab Zak's hand and we walked to the side of the pool. I let go of his hand and pushed him in. He fell in with a big splash. He came up and whipped his hair to the side.