Chapter 11

There are going to be some drama later, expect it soon. Like you expect me running around yelling out, 'I LOVE NIALL! OH MY GOSH ISN'T HE JUST ADORABLE?! JUST LOOK AT THOSE SOFT PINK LIPS OF HIS! DON'T YOU JUST WANT TO KISS THEM ALL DAY, AND JUST RAP--" Okay, I think I've had a bit too much sugar. Now that's not healthy, but okay. Continue on.

Go on, read. I know you want to...

Okay excuse my weird behavior, this chapter includes some serious drama. It explains where Niall went and why he came back at 2 am in the morning. And other things...

Please enjoy it, please. If not no cookies for you. Or a cupcake. Cake. Mm, I want some Oreos.

-----------

* Christina's P.O.V *

One word that describes Niall: Special. That is what he is, he special to me and everyone. He loves me and I love him back, I can't imagine life without him. I need him with me, or I can't seem to exist.

I'm awesome too..., My mind told me. I guess you think I'm weird. Well it's not like that, I just get bored and I tend to have fake convos with my mind. It is strange if you think about, not really if you do it.

I looked at the other side of the bed where Niall slept. I stared at his face as he snores lightly. I kissed his lips, as I pulled away he pulled me back with a tight grip.

I was now on top of him, realizing I only had Niall's shirt on with no shorts. I blushed and tried to pull away.

"Niall, uh we have a situation." He opened his eyes, so I could finally see his beautiful ocean blue sparkling eyes.

"Yes, my princess?" I blushed at the name he gave me.

"I u-um, m-maybe have only a s-shirt on...it's yours." I said as I shyly looked away. I felt his finger bring my face towards his.

"Don't be shy, and its okay. You look rather..." He smiled. "Sexay."

I just grinned. "I knew it! I KNEW I WAS SEXY, I'VE PROVED LOUIS WRONG!" I said now standing up, dancing weird. "TAKE THAT, BITCH!"

I heard him downstairs with what seemed Eleanor. "I HEARD THAT, YOU WILL PAY BITCH!"

I laughed as El scolded Lou for such loudness. I giggled embarrassed. "Sorry about that, it's just a thing Louis told me a few weeks ago."

Niall winked, I felt like I was going to melt. I quickly got my bag from my house I had brought, and got out clothes. I picked out, a red cardigan, black tank, blue dark skinny jeans and some black red white Jordans.

I went towards the bathroom, as I heard Niall speak. "You're getting changed? You know you can change right here, I wouldn't mind."

I stuck my tounge out at him and just shaked my head. "Er, can't Niall, I don't think I like showing my body to anyone. I'm a bit...insecure." I whispered the last part, not looking up at him knowing he heard.

I felt him walking towards me and bringing my head up to look at him. "You're perfect just the way you are, Chris. There's no need to be insecure. I'm lucky to have you, you could of been with another guy right now. And that would be killing me. You're needed in my life, I need you to be in my past, present, and future."

I blushed and smiled. "Thanks, Niall. I really needed that, I love you."

He grinned and kissed me. "Love you too, princess."

I walked away, but not before winking at him.

* Ally's P.O.V. * (HA, she's back bitchesss!)

I woke up, feeling someone arms around my waist. I was confused, as I turned over to see curls tickling my face. We were only centimeters apart, when he opened his beautiful green eyes looking at me. He smirked.