Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Sarah's P O V

Tess turned on the radio and immediately got excited. "It's my song", Tess screamed happily. The song was pretty brown eyes by Cody Simpson, we called this her song because she had long straight brown hair with really pretty brown eyes and also the fact that she fangirls over Cody Simpson. Which I can't say anything because basically every day in my life I fangirl over the most sexy man ever Robert pattinson!

We arrived at the mall . "Sarah look at the limo over there",Sarah says to me while pointing at the white limo.

"I wonder who rode in it", I say very curious.

Then a tall figure stepped out of the white limo ,and I instantly recognized who it was.

"Omg Tess it's freaking Robert pattinson", I screamed while running out the car.

We came to the entrance to the mall and quickly went inside. He was stopped by some little girls who were his fans I guess. He looked over at me and started to stare. I instantly blushed trying to act like I didn't notice. I quickly looked behind me to see him still looking at me. His eyes met mine and he smiled.

He started to walk towards me. " hello", he says to me. He has such a soft velvety voice it makes me lose my breath. My heart is pounding I try to make out my words but I can't think. "H-h-h-ello",I managed to say.

---------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh snap haha srry for the wait