So the cat is out of the bag

Start from the beginning

I saw her in her bedroom and jumped up there. She was pacing about, clearly not handling everything well.

“Elena” I whispered smiling at her.
“you, what are you” she asked.
“sit and I will tell you” I smiled and sat on her bed. She ran at the door and opened it. I flicked my hand and it closed again.

“I will not hurt you Elena, I promise, just sit and talk to me please” I begged her and she made her way over to the bed.
“what are you” she whispered.

“when I was human, I was a witch. As you are clever I am going to assume you have made the link between the Stefan, Damon and Rosangela of 1864 and the ones of now” I smiled at her and she nodded.

“remember I was telling you about the ‘original three’, well the majority of that was true. I will only tell you my part of the history though, if you want the full picture you will have to talk to Stefan and maybe Damon depending on how deep you want to go” I smiled at her and she nodded again.

“I told you that the original Rosangela was going to shoot herself when she found out about Damon and Stefan but she bottled it, well she didn’t... I didn’t, I pulled the trigger. When I did it, I didn’t know I was going to turn, I thought I was going to die. It turns out I had vampire blood in my system so I turned instead. I will not go into all the details about turning, I will leave that for Stefan; but I am a rare breed. I am both vampire and witch, both just as strong as the other” I explained everything to her.

“how do you walk in the sun?” she frowned.
“these rings protect us, that is why Stefan and I did not take them off yesterday” I took my ring off and handed it to her. She looked at it, trying to take everything in. That was to show she could trust me and I could trust her. Without that ring I cannot go out ever again, so I was trusting her to give it back and she was trusting me that I was being honest with her.

“can you show me something” she asked handing my ring back.
“vampire or witch?” I asked.

“both” she answered .

“how about I do the witch stuff and Stefan does the vampire, that leaves you two some stuff to talk about” I offered.

“ok” she nodded and I ripped open one of her pillows.
“I hope you understand that you can tell no one our secret” I muttered whist spreading the pillow feathers around.

“what is Damon?” she asked as I shut the window.
“vampire, a psychotic one, but he is just like Stefan” I shrugged.

“I must say you seem to be taking this better than I thought you were going to” I smiled at her sitting back on the bed.
“it feels like a dream” she shrugged. I waved my hands about and all the feather began to float around our heads.
“wow” she gasped. I waved my hands again and the all floated back into the pillow case and then the pillow mended itself.

“what about the animal attacks” she asked, no longer scared of me.
“promise not to get freaked out” I asked her taking her hands in mine, she nodded.
“none of them are Stefan, you must understand that. One was mine but that was not reported because I cover my tracks well, the rest are Damon” I told her still holding onto her hands. I was keeping her calm using a spell. I didn’t want her to suddenly freak out and shout vampire for the whole world to hear.

“so Vicki...” she began.
“Damon” I shrugged.
“Mr Tanner” she asked.
“Damon” I muttered hoping she wasn’t going to come up with any other names; we could be here all eternity with Damon’s hit list.