The days in life

It's silent in the car as we dive to the airport. I check my watch to see that it's 9:23pm.

"How old are you." Michael mumbled still looking out the window.

"20." I reply closing my tired eyes. "Good, thought you were younger." He added sitting up checking my body language.

I roll my eyes leaning back in my seat.

He gives me a small smirk. "I'm 24, and was born in Indiana."

"Your so old." I chuckle crossing my arms.

--

Once we get on the plane, I run to the window seat. The window seats are so cool!

"But I love the window seat!" Michael whines putting his and mine on the top cabinet.

We both then sit down.
--
It's 12:54pm and we've been on this plane for 3 hours. And the most of that time, Michael and I got to know each other better. We've told each other lots of things and didn't get bored with it.

"I love The Temptations too!" Michael says bouncing my arms up and down. "And I loveee KFC." He adds with us both laughing.

Michaels idol is James Brown, and is in love with Disney. I am too actually, but he's also told me bad things. Like him getting beat with a stick, belt, cords, and his hair set on fire!

"That must be terrible!" I exclaim stroking the part where his hair got burnt. "But ya know, it wasn't their fault, it was mine for going that close." He adds taking my hand out of his hair gently.

"Well, I almost got my arm chopped off." I mutter looking out the window again. Michael shakes his head with a chuckle. "Same with me."

Honestly, we had like EVERYTHING in common, that it was scary. We almost liked the same things, even tho I'm higher class than him. Well, like my family is all proper and fancy. Never rude, or gross. His family, is normal unlike mine. They laugh at everything, do fun things.

My family is too serious.

--

After the plane ride to Hawaii, we get lays put around our necks as we walk out of the plane. Then we grab our bags, went through security, and finally leaves.

"It's quite hot outside!" I say putting my bags down, and swinging my arms in the hot air because where I'm from, it's always windy and cloudy.

"Okay girl, let's go." Michael says with a smile picking up my bags.

We get int the taxi on our way to the hotel.

"Which hotel?" I ask putting my seatbelt on. "Sandomonta Hotel miss." The driver exclaims turning the wheel.

Michaels wearing a green sweatshirt with black pants. "Why are you wearing that? It's hot out!" I say laughing covering my mouth.

"I don't know you ask hard questions okay?!" He replies laughing along.

Once we get there, were greeted with more lays. This place is so beautiful! It's like heaven! Everything is white and the ocean is right next to us.

We get to our room seeing it bigger than expected. I put my bags down looking around. "There's a kitchen," I say peeking at the other rooms. "Living room, bathroom."

I then go to our room.. I open the door seeing the huge white king sized bed. It has red rose peddles on it shaped as a heart. "Oh my.." I whisper walking around the room.

Feeling the bed sheets knowing what will have to happen.

I feel Michaels presence enter the bedroom. It's silent for the time being.. "My mom won't be pleased for long.. She'll want us to have a-"

"I know." Michael interrupts leaning on the wall. I turn to face him with with a sigh. "You know, we don't have to." I mutter picking up the luggage next to him.

"If that's what it is, it's what it is." He replies helping me unpack. "So if we have to, you'll be fine with it?" I question putting my shirts in the closet.

"I don't know right now. We just met but, if it's demanded by your mother, then yea." He mumbles taking his shoes off.  

I know he doesn't want to AT ALL. He's just trying to be nice and kind about it..

I nod my head putting the last bit of socks in my drawer.

--

Audrey's Mothers POV
"Well? Where's the money?!" I demand with my arms crossed. "We don't have it right now.. But where's ours.." Joseph replies rudely not wanting to wait anymore.

I roll my eyes with my hand open.
My husband gives me the check with the 10 million dollars inside. He hands it to me and I give it to Joseph. 

Joseph slips an evil smirk from his lips as he puts the envelope in his jacket. "Now give us the cash tomorrow at this time sharp. And I'm not fooling around Mr.Jackson." I say folding my hands.

"Thanks, but Janet will drop it off for you." Joseph snaps as he walks away to his car.

"Hmm, how delusional he is.." I mutter walking back into the white limo.

--

Michaels POV
2:23am
I try to stay as far from Audrey's side of the bed as possible. Why am I sleeping in the same bed with a stranger?! Yea, yea, I know we talked about our life, but she's still a stranger to me.

I glare at the alarm clock still wide awake, seeing that it's 2:23am. Why am I not tired?! I should be for the long day I've had!

I close to my eyes trying to force myself to sleep. Then I feel the bed wobble alot .. Suddenly, I hear heavy breathing.. "The hell?" I whisper peeking to her side of the bed.

She's having a nightmare.

I turn around examining her fantasied struggles, as she keeps shaking in her sleep.

Should I comfort her?! Should I leave her alone?! Come on Michael! Think!! She's your wife for god sake, DO SOMETHING!!!

I sink out of my thoughts moving close to her quickly. I slip my arms around her waist feeling her warm body with her heart beating really fast.

Damn..her dream must be really bad.

I hug her tight from behind, feeling her heart begin to beat slower and slower till its at its normal paste.

It worked.. Me comforting her, made her feel safe.

I smile leaning my head against her back slowly drifting to sleep.

She's comforting me too. And she doesn't even know it..

A/N
Thank you for reading this chapter! Continue to read, and I'll do more for your pleasure!

Thank you once again!!!