Visting

Hey im Elise im a really big fan of the sidemen after my parents died I have been watching them to forget about them dying I try to forget but I cant I have a little sister Amiee shes a friend of one of the sidemen she dating one of them hes name is Harry Wroetoshaw shes so lucky im gonna visit her today I cant wait its going to be fun!. (Long Trip Later) so I have to wait for JJ to pick me up then I heard a voice "ELISE! ELISE IS ANYONE'S NAME ELISE" JJ yells out I stood up and then yelled back im Elise I know you your KSI I love you and the sidemen "okay well we gotta go so you visiting Amiee" JJ asked "well ye..." I stopper I started to faint everything went black next thing I know it im in someone's room it looked alot like Calfreezys room i got up looked around then I heard a really familiar voice "AMIEE!" I yelled out "oh hey" she said she didnt sound happy I asked her whats wrong she told me that she broke up with Harry they have Been having fighting the past few oweeks everyone has been complaining she also said that harry is staying at the sidemen house after Amiee told these stuff she went back home I stayed at Harrys apartment until someone came I heard the door open it was calluxx tbh I dont really like him anyways he was pretty annoying he looked at me with a smirk the fuck is with that smirk I just ignored him I couldn't be bothered with him he asked "who are you, why are you here?!" I didnt want to reply he walked away.

Hey guys I know this a short chapter anyways tell me some feedback see ya next chapter Baii😋