Should I tell her?

Sorry for taking so long to update! Hope you like it! Also go check out the other two new stories I posted! Even though one of them is very cheesy! Thanks so much guys, your awesome! Thought I'd add some new charries in this chappie! Hope you like them! Love you guys! Comment,vote fan!

****************************************************************************

                                                   Lilys Pov.

OHMYGAWD! I am soo excited!! I get to see Kaylee today! Shes been like, my best friend since forever! Plus max is coming too! We are so like, the three muskteers! I thought to myself as I brushed my long, golden, silky hair. I got ready, trying to look really nice, and curling my hair. I grabbed my purse and hopped into my prosche, a gift from my daddy,and sped over to Kaylees house. I sighed as I saw Drews car in the driveway. He was not good for her. He was just using her,well, thats what I think. Yes,He is really HOT! He's really yummy, like yes..i could imagine- My thoughts were cut short by a tapping on my window. I rolled it down to see Drew. Shit, look at that beautiful face of his. Snap out of it bitch!

“Hey,Lily. Kels is free now. What are you doing here anyways?” He smirked leaning in closer.

“I uh..I'm  visiting her.” I snapped opening the car door and got out, but was stopped from walking any further when he pinning me against the car, his face dangerously close to mine.

Shit, I have to get away now or im going to do something I will majorly regret.

“Dont..You have a couple minutes?” He purred, her runnin his finger along my cheek, brushing his lips against mine.

Damnit I couldnt take it anymore, I leaned in, kissed his lips hungerly, gripping onto his neck hoisting myself into his arms. He kissed me roughly, running his tounge along my bottom lip. I opened my mouth quickly and played with his tounge, God he tasted so good! Its almost as if he was making me attract to him! Like magnets..wait..WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING?!? I pushed him off and wiped my lips. I ran into Kaylee's house and slammed the door open with a loud bang. How could i face her? I just did the biggest bff no-no! The next thing I knew, her warm arms were wrapped around me and squeezing me super tight.

“Oh my gawdd! Lilyy!!!” She screamed hugging me again.

“Kaylee!..” I replied happy to see her, but trying to hide the confusion in my voice.

“Oh my gawd! I've missed you so much! Its been like, what? 2 months?!” She laughed and smiled leading me to her living room. Her and her sister live together! They're so lucky, her sister is so cool!

“Yeah! So hows Justin Bieber?” I laughed,secretly jealous of her, I effin loved Justin! I had pretty much all his music...but I have yet to meet him! I hear they're tight.

“Great..just great” Her eyes had a look in them I've never seen before, and she seemed dazed.

“OH MY GOD! You guys are like together aren't you!” I squealed, that would be so cool! My bestie dating Jb!

“No! no...” She sighed and looked like she wanted to say something.

“What? Whats wrong. You can tell me anything Kay.” My heart pinched at the thought of what I was hiding from her.

“Well..you have to finger swear.” She stated.

Woah. This must be really serious. I nodded my head and we both stuck our middle fingers up and licked them,and she made a o with her fingers, i stuck mine through 2 times,and she did the same. Then we both slapped eachother.

“Ok, well, I kind of cheated on Drew...” She whispered, letting out a big sigh.OMG.She would be the last person I would ever know to cheat. With who? Holy shit. Did she fuck someone..That makes me feel a little better.