Untitled Part 4

You hear sobbing from outside and decide to take a peak through the doors crack to see what was going on. As you look from the crack you can see Mephisto yelling at Amaimon who's seems to not be interesting in what he was saying. Amaimon pointy ears perked up and turned his head to your direction with his emerald ear meeting yours. Startled from his look you slam the door with force and lock it. Your heart beats faster as you hear multiple footsteps coming towards your direction. You run around the bathroom to look for a weapon to defend yourself with. Your eyes gaze to the bathroom mirror. Running up to the mirror you make fist and slam it against the mirror causing it to break into little pieces of glass. Holding in the pain as blood starts rushing down you hand you grab the sharpest piece of glass you can find.  You suddenly hear a loud knock from the door which causes you to drop the glass "shit!" you think to yourself. "Oi! crybaby, come out already~" Amaimon says out loud while banging the door. You ignore  his comment and grab another piece of glass, not as sharp as the other but it will do. "Are you taking a dump?" he asked causally. Blushing a little from his comment you step closer to the door reaching out for the door nob with one hand holding the piece glass. Suddenly you hear Mephisto voice saying "i'm going out to get a movie! don't forget to apologize and don't have fun without me Amaimon!". You can hear the door slam as Mephisto left the building.  As you grab the door nob a sweat drop falls from your head, "it's now or never" you tell yourself. Twisting the door nob with force you open the door getting ready to attack whoever was there. 

Your eyes widen in shock as you see nothing in front of you. Stepping out with the glass in both hands, you cautiously look around for any sight of the enemy. Your eyes wander to the door the leads to the outside. You lick your lips and took a deep breath while putting your hand on your chest. As you take a step forward you feel something wet fall the tip of you nose. Swiping away whatever was on you nose you look up in terror as you see Amaimon licking a lollipop while hanging from the ceiling. His face was at least 3 inches away from yours with a sent of peppermint. He falls down, pinning you on the cold hard floor, looking at you as if you were some sort of strange object. "Caught you" he said playfully with no expression. Amaimon took out his lollipop and threw across the room. He puts on hand around his waist pushing you closer to him. You shiver has his cold hands seek through your uniform shirt. With the other hand he runs his hand through your hair.. "Your going to be my toy for tonight" as he closes up to kiss you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOWOWOOWOWO XD Lol hi everyone i'm back! it's been like moths :/ I hate school..... I hope you like this chapter and I can't wait to make the next one! >.< Thank you for a all your feedback i'm really happy that you guys like my work it actually surprise me. Love you all!!!!!!