Chapter one

I quickly observed the boy, questioning the situation. He only smirked in reply. "Who are you?" I managed to choke out. "Harry." he walked up to me and held out his hand. I gratefully obliged and sat up, my head dizzy. "Careful. You're still getting used to your body." What? "You know what happened right?" he said, his eyes piercing right into mine. "No..?"

"Well. Since He has been watching you live a tough life, dealing with all of your struggles He gave you a second chance at life." He? Tough life? All of this was too much to take in. Is He as in God? "No He's not God. Just a God. I think." he replied with a questioning face, scratching the back of his head. "How do you not know?" I ask, crossing my arms. "I've never really met him. Ok all you need to know is that you get to live a new life and you don't have memories of your old one. You can only get little fragments of your previous life when you look at something that triggers a memory. I'm your guide basically. Like a protector because there are people who want a second chance like you." he rambled.

Previous life? Guide? Memories? Can I even remember my name? What do I even look like? I started pacing back and forth quickly. My chest was falling up and down while I had a huge headache. "Wait. So did I die?"

"If you put it that way I guess you did." he said, thinking about it.