CHAPTER 1

(MISTY POV)

I adjusted my blouse one last time nervous for the day. "We start from day one again..." I thought and proceed to walk out of the room fully wishing that the day is to end soon. "Second year of college wouldn't be any worst...?" I have been alone since I was young, for I was always told to stay low and to avoid trouble. However, Being alone wasn't that bad, having to endure the comments, hearing the thoughts of everyone feels even worst. "She's disgusting, She's weird. I'm scared of her. Please don't say her name." I shudder at the thoughts of these memories from before. I sighed knowing well that it will yet be another two lonely years, keeping low it shall be.

Of course... what rights do I have, I am a tribrid. I am a vampire-witch-werewolf tribrid. I am a feared monster and I do not belong anywhere. I deserve to be sad, who am I to request.

I will be attending the most prestigious multi-abilities college, The Masked Academy. It only holds 300 students across 3 years. Only an exception of 10 students each year can enter through a regular grading system and interview that will be analysed on rigorously. The remaining 90 of each only could qualify if their parents are of high political stand or if they're rich. As simply.

The Masked Academy is founded by my dearest parents. The only reason I avoid to go, to not burden them. If not for that my previous college, a mid-tier one - Meadows College found out and blacklisted me across all colleges for I am an unsafe monster, I wouldn't have come here.

My mother, Dr Candace Thompson, the most intelligent elite vampire, she holds full control of the management of the school, granting the role of vice principal and my father, Dr Peter Thompson, the second strongest elite werewolf, the beta to all the werewolves, granting the role of the principal. Both are highly respected individuals in the world, the school contains only elite professors that are famous too granting the school the most prestigious college in the world.

I've have been told to keep it down my entire life, in fear that someone tries to hurt me, in fear that my power cannot be controlled or that I hurt everyone, the idea of staying down is something I have accepted long ago, because things like me do not deserve happiness. But I'll have to smile, because this is the expected of me to.

I walked down the grand staircases greeted by the guards (common werewolf).

I saw mother on the dining table fixing some documents and I thought about giving a little prank by going over to scare her. I was about five steps away before I rushed in and hit the sit and fell.

"Mother!" I groaned, fully knowing that it got to be an invisible wall that she casted.

She let out a hearty laugh whilst continues her work "good morning my baby" she smiled.

"Yeah, this baby could have a broken nose." I bickered playfully as I hurried to sit across her. She looks up and wink with a smile and placed her work away. "What am I missing out?" my father came from across the hall to join us.

"Oh, nothing much, simply that your wife tried to hurt me yet again" I shrugged. He lets out a laugh before looking lovingly at my mother. We started breakfast together and I started twirling my fork around thinking of ways to allow the day to pass faster and for school to hopefully just start and end immediately.

"Sweetheart, is your decision final on wanting to pretend we don't know you in school?" my father asked sincerely as he looked at me. I nodded and he continued "much to my displease, I would like to let you know that the only alternative, would be to be that you're a scholar and therefore granted an opportunity in this school" I nodded again.

"Does an all A's from Meadows College qualify? Mr Thompson?" I smiled.

My father laughed.

"I just do not want to bring mum and you any trouble and to finish school as like anyone else..." I quietly say.