Roller Coaster of Emotions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: this gets pretty dark and uses some inappropriate words. So I just wanted to give you guys a warning. It's a bit of a roller coaster. So yeah.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh's P.O.V.

Simon and I walked out of the classroom together. Just joking and laughing. I was finally happy. I was happy with him and he was happy with me. Nothing could ruin the moment. Until she came over.

"Josh can we talk about what happened last night?" She said, even though she didn't notice anything that had happened to me.

"All you worry about is being with him. You don't even notice that he has bruises all over his face. I mean are you serious?!" Simon said obviously getting angry at her.

"Simon can you stop. You don't have to get so mad at her." I said as I then held Freya's wrist.

"What are you doing?" He said obviously hurting.

It felt like Harry all over again. But this time I wasn't going to let him go.

"Look, I just need to talk to her about everything I will see you in class. Okay?" I asked scared and hesitant of what was going to happen. 

"Okay..." He said hesitantly and disappointed as he then walked away.

It was like Harry. How he just walked away looking upset with me.

"So, how are you feeling about your party this weekend?" Freya says as she starts the stir her fingers on my chest.

"What are you talking about?!" I say as I move her back, "Come with me."

I then grabbed her wrist and dragged her some where not a lot of people were.

"What?" She questioned.

She always puts on that dumb act, almost like I am suppose to like it.

"What do you mean, what? I broke up with you and now you are asking me about a party for my birthday, where I will be surrounded by YOUR FRIENDS?" I said as I emphasized the last two words.

"Well you don't have that many friends." She said laughing and putting her hand on my shoulder as she leaned.

"Stop!" I said as I grabbed her hand off of my shoulder, "why don't you get it? I don't like having a lot of friends. I don't want to be with you."

I started to get frustrated.

"Fine, what ever Josh, you are probably just a fag any way. Just like your dad told me. I didn't believe him because I love you. But now I know it is true JOSHUA BRADLEY IS A FAG!" She yelled as she walked away.

Everyone then stared at me. I just ran past and went to where my classroom is. I then saw Simon, kissing a girl. Just like what Harry did.

This time my heart hurt so much more then before. I didn't care about any of the snarky comments, the only thing I saw, was Simon and the girl.

He then looked my way and smiled. I could tell what that look was. It was Harry all over again. Every little detail exactly the same. The only thing I have to find out if it is another bet.

When Harry first started to talk to me, it was just a dare. A dare from JJ and Ethan. That is why when the whole entire situation went down, Tobi and Vik picked my side.

I then walked into the classroom. Now instead of thinking about the most amazing kiss in the world, all I can think about is seeing him smile her.

"Hey, how was kissing Freya after you kissed me? You made me feel special." Simon whispered into my ear.

"Wow, you and freya's break up was epic. Nice to know you are a fag." A stupid jock said as he shoved me and pushed Simon.