The past cant change your future

It's late at night and you wake up to a knock on your door. Who could it be at this time? "Coming!" You yell, standing up and walking to the door. To tired to think you open the door. "Hello?"

When you opened it you saw Urushihara standing there. Your amazing boyfriend. Who.. Also happened to be a demon. But that didn't matter right? He would never hurt you. Ever. You loved him with all your heart and you assumed he was the same way.

"Hey.. Sorry for coming over at such a late time. I just was kinda lonely.. Mind if I come in?" He smiled happily at you and you shook your head, stepping out of the way to let him in.

"It is pretty late but I guess I don't mind. Only because it's you." A small laugh came out of you and you closed the door behind him and sat down on the couch. He followed behind and sat close beside you.

"Could I maybe just.." He hesitated to finish his sentence "stay the night? I know I don't live far away at all but still" A blush formed on his face. He was blushing. Oh god that was so adorable. It wasn't strange for him to stay the night. You guys had been dating for awhile so of course you agree. It would be nice to not be alone for once.

You looked over at him and leaned your head on his shoulder. It was hard to believe this was real. You fell in love with a guy who seemed to hate you at the start. This was everything you could have hoped of. A loving boyfriend. You felt his arm move around you and pull you closer. "Thanks.. I love you '___'. I really do."

You began to plush and spoke softly. "I love you too" Usually the word love was spoke so easily but that was the hardest word to say to him. You did love him. More then anything in the world but you just couldn't show how you felt. You were dating a demon. It was possible for him to find someone else and just leave you. If he did that wasn't the first time that happened.

Past
It was your second year in high school. You were living the dream. Excellent grades, many friends and the best of all. A dreamy boyfriend. He just happened to be the caption of your schools football team. (Such a cliche right?) it was perfect. You wouldn't change anything for the world until the last football game of the year. Something came up with family so you couldn't make it. You hurried and got there after the game was over. This was something you wanted to forget.

He was kissing your best friend. Two people you trusted. When they stopped they noticed you and both laughed quietly. "Wow. Now you show up? Hah, well you missed the game. A terrible girlfriend" your friend laughed and you just glared. Your boyfriends stepped away from her and walked towards you. "If you haven't gotten the hint I don't like you. Never have. How could
I like someone like you? You love me? What a joke"
Past

A few tears started forming in your eyes as you remembered anything. Could this just be like before? No.. You wouldn't let that happen. You loved him. Truly you did. That was just some high school romance. This wasn't. This was important.

You both stayed there for awhile just cuddling happy. Few words were spoke but it didn't bother you at all. It was nice like this. "Urushihara.." You began to speak up and he looked down at you.

You looked up at him and kissed him for a second. Though it didn't last long it meant a lot. It was the first time you both kissed. It felt magical. A warm feeling. The feeling of love..

"I love you!"

(Ya, ya I know. This is a lemon why start out with fluff? Because this was adorable and we didn't get enough of it in the original. I hope you guys enjoyed this short fluff and get excited for the next one. That will be a lemon for sure)