Not Just a Fan (Sabriel)

So I was following how they run the Australian Spn conventions, don't know if that's how it's normally done but it's all I know :P Also I decided to write this as I'm going to a convention on Sunday, so excited :D

Gabriel shuffled nervously as he stood in line. He was at a convention for his favourite show, Supernormal, waiting in the line to be let in. There were other fans everywhere, dressed up as their favourite characters with big elaborate costumes. Someone had even made working angel wings.

And then there was Gabriel Novak. He was a college student who wasn't exactly doing to well with his life. He had failed high school and barely gotten into college. Even then, it had been a bad college. So he dropped out and lived with his parents for several years, in that time getting obsessed with Supernormal. And one of the actors had completely changed his views on everything. But even after going to college again, he still wasn't doing well. He could barely even pay rent, let alone afford a convention.

And yet, he had saved up ever since he found out a convention was near him, every spare dollar, just so he could go to this convention. He didn't have enough to meet the actors, but he would at least see their panels.

"Gabriel!"

Gabe turned to see Castiel Novak running up to him. He was also a fan and had come to the convention, having given Gabriel a ride.

"Thanks for saving a spot," Cas said as he stopped running, catching his breath.

"No problem Cassie," Gabe said. "What was so important that you had to go running out?"

Cas smiled brightly, and handed Gabriel something. It was money...the exact amount needed to meet his favourite actor.

"Oh my god Cas...you..."

Cas just smiled and pulled Gabriel into a hug, knowing how much this meant to him.

"Cas thank you..."

"No problem brother, you deserve this. I know how hard you've been trying to get your life back on track."

Gabe pulled back with a wide smile and pocketed the money, making sure it was as safe as possible.

And so they waited in line until they were finally let into the hall, and found their seat. Yeah it was at the back, but Gabe still didn't mind.

"Okay everyone," one of the people running the thing said once everyone was there. "First we're going to have the photos, then panels, then autographs. We'll call you up row by row for photos."

And so the convention continued. They called everyone up to the other rooms for photos, which would be printed and given out before autographs. Gabriel was practically bouncing in his seat.

The one actor that had changed his life was Sam Winchester. He and his brother Dean, Cas's favourite, were brothers on the show too, and the main actors. And Gabriel would never admit that he may have developed quite a crush on the actor that inspired him to live again.

Gabriel jumped up as his row was called for the photos and ran off while Cas followed him slowly, laughing. Cas was getting a photo with Dean...coz you know. Destiel. Gabe shipped it.

Gabriel got into the line, but couldn't see the actors up ahead. The line slowly progressed and his heart started beating faster. He was about to meet Sam Winchester...The Sam Winchester...

As the line rounded the corner of the photo set up, Gabe pretty much internally died. There was Sam Winchester, standing there in person...and he was tall, like wow. What a moose.

There was still a few people before Gabe, and as they got their photos he just pretty much stared at Sam like a creep.

Then he was at the front of the line, and he was walking over to Sam. And Sam was looking at him, like actually looking at him.