God, get to the point.

Mr. Collins could apparently tell that I was getting fidgety and clapped his hands together before handing me a few things. “Here you go Mr.. Blaimeridge. This is your timetable, your dormitory keys and two sets of your uniform which you have to wear at all times during school hours-” 

  “Mr. Collins!” a student bellowed while opening the office doors with a large grin.

  “Ah! Mr. Cossentino! Right on time as always,” Mr. Collins replied, “This is Mr. Blaimeridge, your little pet for today. Isaac, this is Angelus Cossentino. He’ll be showing you around campus and helping you fit into the social side of this school.” Mr. Collins grinned. 

I took a step back astounded by the sight that met my eyes. Angelus was gorgeous. That was putting it lightly. He looked as if he had fallen from heaven, straight from the ranks of God’s angels. He had short chocolate brown hair, olive skin and dark almond shaped eyes that were smiling and dancing as they looked back at me, though they were probably always like that. They made me feel giddy. He wore grey dress pants and a white button up top which complimented his lightly masculine torso, a few buttons undone and a tie hanging loose, giving him that badass look that girls drool over, and that admittedly, I drool over. Angelus gazed at me and smiled. 

  “Pleased to meet you,” Angelus greeted me in his thick Spanish accent and offered his hand in welcome. 

  “The pleasures all mine,” I replied, as I took his hand and gave it a shake. His hands were smooth and warm. We stood in silence for a moment just staring at the other, trying to absorb each feature our eyes set upon. 

“Well, I can see you guys are getting along!” Mr. Collins stated awkwardly and loudly, making us jump and let go of the others’ hands. Pity. 

  “I umm…I have a meeting to attend. So…Angelus, I trust that you will give him a…uh, warm welcome to this school,” Mr. Collins said after clearing his throat as he nodded his head in pardon.

Angelus gave him a quick nod, and just like that, Mr. Collins walked out of his office, leaving us alone.

  “Welcome to St Marcus Academy Mr. Blaimeridge!” Angelus exclaimed. I’ve never witnessed a student being so excited over his own school. It was amusing and it made me smile. He smiled back.

  “Thank you, Angelus, and call me Isaac,” I replied. “There are too many formalities. I don’t like it. I find talking to people casually is better.”

  “Well if that’s the case then you can call me Angel,” he said chuckling lightly.

  “Oh…okay. Cool!” I replied. I was happy to go along with his suggestion; it suited him all too well. No matter what form his name was in, it went with him perfectly.

  “Come on then, let’s get a move on. I’ve got a lot to show you,” he said excitedly, winking at me.

He gestured to the exit and I walked out, astonished by his politeness. But I immediately regretted walking out because as soon as you stepped outside BAM! England’s frosty breeze suddenly wants a hug. It sent a shiver down my spine, and I goose-bumps rose all over my skin. I interlocked my hands in attempt to make them warm, rubbing them together for friction. 

  “So what’s an Australian doing in England?” he inquired innocently.

  “How’d you know I was Australian?” I asked, shocked but still trying to keep myself warm. 

Angel smirked at my expression. “I have access to each student’s personal files; I took the liberty to go through yours.”

I stared at him in shock, wow this guy’s a creep.