11. Control Is Overrated

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure he's fine. Him and Allison are probably just spending the day together for her birthday so stop worrying so much." 

Stiles slumped back in his seat before opening his book, and beginning to highlight different things. I sighed to myself, beginning to start taking my own notes on the reading while Harris talked about parent teacher conferences tonight. If you had a C or lower, you were required to go. Thankfully, I had an A so I didn't have to waste my time here. Then Harris asked me and Stiles if we'd seen Scott, but we told him the truth , that we hadn't seen him. 

Harris ignored us before walking over to Jackson's desk and telling him that if he needed to leave for any reason that it would be fine. Well who knew Harris had a heart, only if he'd acknowledge the fact that I was there too. I got hurt too. But I guess Jackson was the only one Harris cared about seeing as he completely ignored the fact that I practically got my head bashed in. 

Harris then told us to start reading chapter 9, making a smart comment about Stiles needing to put the highlighter down between paragraphs causing everyone to laugh. Stiles mumbled a bunch of things, mostly how he hated Harris before my eyes followed his gaze. I looked over at Jackson and he wasn't looking so hot, he actually looked like someone had implanted a bomb in his face and he was waiting for it to go off. 

Whatever scratched him at the video store, it was effecting him a lot more than I first thought...

"Hey Danny, can I ask you a question?" Stiles whispered, leaning forward to put his head between me and Danny. 

"No." Danny answered, obviously annoyed at the sound of Stiles voice which made me laugh a little. 

Stiles glared at me for a second before going on to tell Danny how he was going to ask him the question anyway. "Did Lydia show up in your homeroom today?" 

"No.." Danny sighed, trying to focus on the reading which is something Stiles should be doing. 

"Can I ask you another question?" 

"Answer is still no." Danny was annoyed by Stiles bothering him, anyone with two eyes can see it. Well anyone except for Stiles since he still kept bothering Danny. 

"Does anyone know what happened to her and Jackson last night?" Stiles asked, getting straight to the point. 

"Sara was there last night too, ask her." Danny said before he looked over at me.

 I rolled my eyes slightly before shaking my head. "I hit my head pretty bad..I didn't see much, maybe they saw something.." I trailed off before giving Danny this puppy dog face. 

Danny sighed before looking over at Jackson then back at me. "He wouldn't tell me." 

Wow, you would think Jackson would have told Danny about what happened. After all , they are best friends and if there was anyone Jackson would have trusted you would think it would be Danny. The look on Danny's face said it all, he was hurt at the thought of Jackson not trusting him. Even though Jackson is a jackass to mostly everyone else, to Danny he was still his best friend.