My Brothers Best Friend

Start from the beginning

"Last Name" The lady says as I get to the front. "Lila Carson" I said politely. "Okay, here's your schedule" The lady smiles handing me it. "Thanks" I smiled as I take it from her and walked out of the line. "Yes, we have all classes together they must know we're BFFs" Carmen laughs. "I know right" Lola laughs.

We all went our separate ways to find our lockers.

On my way there I bumped into a hard chest and went tumbling backwards until hands grabbed my waist. I looked up to find Brayson looking down at me. "Thanks Brayson" I said unraveling myself from his arms. "No prob and call me Bray, your brother is like my brother so you're my little sister" He smirks. "Well thanks... Bray" I smiled before walking away. "Much better sweetheart" He calls to me attracting attention from the thirsty girls.

I looked back at him and glared, he just laugh before walking away. "Why did Brayson, the hottest guy in school besides Jenson call you sweetheart?" A slut asked me since she wanted him ever since freshman year. "Because he's best friends with my brother and he knows me" I stated. "So what? He shouldn't be calling you sweetheart" She says with such distaste in her mouth. "I've known way longer than you so mind your damn business" I snapped. "Whoa, look who got voice, stay away from him, he's mine" She says threatening. "Brittney, he doesn't date girls that aren't his age" I state putting my stuff in my locker. "How'd do you know?" She asked folding her arms. "Him and my brother have been best friends since forever so he have mention the type of girls he don't date" I stated. "You're a bitch" She snaps. "I'm not the one lusting after someone I know I can't have" I snapped slamming my locker causing her to jump. "I always get the guys I want" She says menacing. "And he always get the girls he want and trust me you're far from his mind" I said. "This is the first time you talked back to me and quite frankly I don't like it" She says through gritted teeth. "Yeah and I don't like you, guess there are going to be things we don't like, that's just life" I said simply walking away. Whoa, I just talked back to Brittney Gordan. Well she deserved it.

I got to class and sat next Lola since the other girls were splattered all over class. Stacie and Sam sat next to each other, then it was Carmen and Hannah so now it's me and Lola.

"I heard you just went off on Brittney" She leans in and whisper in my ear. "Yeah, she deserved it" I whispered back. "I think you were mad she's going your man" She says and that's when my head snap up towards her. "He's not mine" I said quickly. "Sure" She says before focusing on the teacher.

The bell ranged pretty soon. "Hey what does that mean?" I asked her. "Meaning that from the time you lost your virginity to him you still held feelings for him" She says quietly. "Yeah, we all see the way you look at him" Stacie says. "Girl we've all have been friends since diaper days, it doesn't matter to us who you like" Hannah pitches in. "Where'd you guys come from? I was having a conversation with Lola and you all show up" I laughed. They all chuckled. "Well you can tell us if you had feelings for him" Sam says. "Guys he thinks of me as his little sister and nothing more" I stated. "You guys had sex he doesn't think about that?" Samantha asked. "He doesn't know since he was drunk and I woke before him so I left and acted like nothing happened" I shrugged. "How old were you?" Carmen asked once we got to class.  "I was fourteen " I answered this time sitting next to Hannah. "Wow" She says. I sighed.

~End of the Day~

I was able to survive the rest of the day without any threats from Brittney.

I walked to my brothers car to find them patiently waiting inside but an unwanted guess shamelessly flirting with Bray. "Listen Briana or Brianca" He started until she interrupted him. "Brittney" She says. "Whatever, I already told you I don't date girls in other grades, so if you're a Freshman, Sophomore, or a Junior get the fuck out of my face" He says then gestured for J to drive.

"Damn, don't you think you were a little harsh?" J asked. "Nah, she wouldn't shut up" He shrugs. "How can girls be so annoying to be so small? I sometimes just want to rid women from my life completely" Bray closes his eyes. "Then what are you going to do, switch to men?" I question from the back seat causing J to laugh his ass off while he's driving. "Say what?" Bray turns to glare at me. "What? You said you just want to rid women of your life, I know you can't go a week without sex so you'll just get it from your male companions" I smirk causing J to laugh even harder earning a punch in the arm from Bray. "It will be women I fuck, that's not even a doubt" He says seriously but I can tell he's being playful at the same time. "Okay sure, just tell me one thing Bray, will you be the pitcher or the catcher?" I grin. "What?" He asks sounding afraid to want to know what I mean. "Are you going to be the pounder or are you going to be getting pounded?" I ask innocently. "I see you as getting pounded" I continue since he doesn't answer me. "That should crush your manhood dude" J chuckles as we stop at another red light. Bray doesn't reply just stares at me. "I'm always for females" He pauses to make sure I got the female part. "Going to be the pounder" He winks before turning back to the front. 

Maybe my friends are right. Maybe I do have feelings for him. Ever since that night I could not get him out of my head. I just want it to happen again. I loved the sensation and feeling of his body on mines. It was the most pleasurable experience I have ever experienced in my young fourteen years of life.

Flashback

My brother is such an idiot.

Who throws a raging house party with their fourteen year old sister home. Can you spell asshole?

I was currently in my room with my headphones on drowning out the loud music coming from downstairs. I was dozing off to Heart Attack by Trey Songz. I love that song. 

I didn't know anyone had came into my room until I feel my bed dipped. I jumped up to only be acquainted by Bray. 

"What are you doing in my room?" I asks taking off my headphones. "I cam...came to...to se...see you" He slurs spreading his alcohol breath around my room. "Why I may ask?" "I think you're cute" He says shyly. "You think I'm cute" I repeat disbeliving. He nods. "Okay, that still doesn't explain why you're in my room" I fold my arms. "To do this" He then leans in and planted his lips onto mines.

End of Flashback

"Lila, are you going to get out the car or just daydream for the rest of the day?" J asked standing outside my window.

We're at home, wow that was fast,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Story. Whatcha think? Comment and Vote plzzzzz