Chapter 1:Graduation

Luna's POV

"5 years we have been in the trainee corps and now i will join the scouts just like i wanted"i thought while we all walked into the graduation room for our corination. i was at the top of my class but yet i was a outcast and because they were afraid i would kill someone i had to have a dorm to myself.

Shadis:today all you maggots graduate and let me tell ya there are only 3 aptions you can advance on to The Garrisons whos job is to protect the towns people the MP's who protect the king at all costs or the Scots who risk there lives to take back what was once ours! now im going to say this once and only once leave if you are not joining the scouts!

almost everyone left Eren Jeager was already a scout due to being a titan shifter well i am to but my powers are secret from everyone by the end the only people joining the scouts was me,Armin Arlert,Mikasa Ackermin,Connie,Jean,Krista and a phew others therw was only like 2 of us though. shadis smiled at us all and told us to follow commander erwin to the Scouts HQ na dto get out new uniforms.

--time skip--

we were at the HQ now and in our new uniforms as we were being shown around Erwin then said something that made me go wide eyed for a moment

Erwin:and this is Lance Corporal Levi Rivaille's office he is a bit of a clean freak.

Connie:just like Luna.

connie snickered as i remained emotionless. once the tour was done we were sent out to the training grounds and the Coporal Erwin and a few squad leaders were going to watch our skills and test us to see whos squad we will be in. when we got there i saw Levi,Commander Erwin,Captain Hanji and a few other squad leaders and other important higher ups. when i saw levi i smiled a small smile because he still looked the same he did 5 years ago. he did not see me so i just stayed in my spot but no one knows my last name because i told them i would kill them if they asked about it. we all put on our 3DMG and started off on the titan killing game.

--time skip--

by the time the game was over Mikasa had killed 10 armin got 3 i got 34 connie got 3 jean got 5 and everyone else got none. everyone was panting except me and mikasa we were not even tired and emotionless like normal. i was standing in the front row when they called out our scores and mine was last.

Erwin:and lastly Luna Got...34!? WHAT!?

Levi:Erwin what is the girls last name.

Erwin:no one knows she tells everyone that if they ask about her last name she would kill the person and her glare is enough to kill she was also at the top of her class in training.

Hanji:who is she standing in the row??

Erwin:right there...

he pointed at me and Levi just finally saw me and went wide eyed and walked over to me i smirked at him and looked up at him.

Levi:why are you here luna!?

Luna:well thats a very long story that i dont feel like explaining right now levi.

Levi:Dammit luna you still cant follow orders can you?

Luna:eh. im me remember

Levi:yea i know still stubborn as ever. and emotionless as ever.

Luna:well when you left i was nearly killed like 6 damn times by the damn police and butchers!

Levi:dammit! and i wasnt there to protect you...

Luna:doesnt matter nor levi im hear now and there is no way in hell im leaving you ever again!

levi looked at me then sighed and patted my head. erwin hanji and all the other comrads were just looking at us like we were crazy. i sent my comrads a glare and they turned there heads away to avoid my daggers.

Erwin:levi you know the girl?

Levi:its a VERY long story we can talk in my office Lunie come.

omg he called me by my old nick name. i rolled my eyes at him and smirked then followed him to his office hanji and erwin following close behind like lost puppies. when we got there levi sat at his desk and i sat on his desk because i could and he did not scold me on it probably because i was perfectly clean.

Erwin:ok 1.why did you call her lunie? and 2.how do you know each other.

Luna:i think i will let Shorty explain.

Levi:ok Luna 1. im taller then you by 5 inches at 2. fine i will explain...Luna and i were very close when we lived in the under ground mainly because it was my job to protect her but then again that is what brothers are for.

Erwin:WAIT! YOU ARE BROTHER AND SISTER!?

Luna:yea we are what else is new eyebrows?

Erwin:dont ever ca-

Levi:erwin dont scold her her ability to fight is twice as strong as mine is but then again this is why i wanted her to stay underground but as you can see she cant seem to listen now can you luna.

Luna:HEY! i spent a year down there nearly dying alone and scared i made neough money to come to the surface to search for you because i missed you! i eventually gave up thinking you were dead so i join the trainee corps to put my skills to good use! you never even said goodbye!

Levi:*sigh* and i see you are still a kid...

Luna:at least im smarter,faster,and stronger then you Mr.Clean

Levi:you like things to be clean just as much as i do Luna.

Luna:yes i know and those halls are filthy cant stand it!

Levi:same here.

me and levi eventually explained it all to them and they soon saw our resebalince bet the only diffrenc is that my eyes are more blue then his and im shorter like come on. when we were done talking i was shown to my dorm room and i fell asleep thinking that tomorrow me and levi can catch up after what 5 or 6 years of not seeing each other? yea thats it.