The Dream

Your P.O.V

5 minutes later Adam came into the room. I was just thinking about what game I should record. "You ok?" I heard Adam's voice. "Yeah." I replied. "Good." He said. I responded with a chuckle. He smiled. "Well thank you guys for helping me." I said. "Hey, that's what friends do." He responded. I thought about what he said for a minute. Friend? I thought I was just any other fan. But then again, they wouldn't let 'just a fan' inside their home. "You ok?" Adam asked. "I'm perfectly fine." I reasured him. "Wow, first Barney, now you? Oh no! I have to protect everyone else!" Adam said jokingly. I laughed, but soon stopped. I felt sleepy. "I'll leave you to rest." Adam said while I nodded. Right when my head hit the pillow, I pasted out.

~Dream~

I looked around. All I saw were two people. "I don't care what you say!" Said the younger one, age would be about 16. "You will do what I tell you to do, young lady!" Said the older one, then cracked the 16 year old across the face. The 16 year old looked the older one straight in the eyes. Then said. "You know, I'll keep disobeying you. Because, YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOTHER!!!" She yelled the last part, then ran upstairs. The older women just looked surprised. "Wow, I didn't think she had the guts to say that." She said as she walked to, what I think, her room. I knew the older and younger ones. The younger one, that was me. The older, my adoptive 'mother'. I remember that memory so clearly. Like it was yesterday. Actually, it was three years ago. Not too far from yesterday.

~End of Dream~

I woke up in a cold sweat, tears running down my face. I looked around the room, no one was three thankfully. Then the door opened...

[Cliffhanger!!]