"Win! Language! Winry can hear you, you know!" After a few minutes, Roy saw Ed open the door for Winry and let her in.

'Was this the girl Ed ran off with?' Roy had to think of her name for a second. He knew she was Ed's automail mechanic. 'That's right, Winry Rockbell.' He fumed with anger at the blonde girl for stealing his Edward. He wanted to know why Ed had left, the true reason. He wanted to know why Ed had cheated on him. He wanted to figure out why. He wanted to find out. So that's what he'd do. He continued on his way back to the hotel he and his team were staying at. Tomorrow the real investigation would start.

*********************

TOMORROW: ED

*********************

"Why couldn't she just do it herself." Ed grumbled grabbing a box of chicken broth and throwing it into the basket. Winry had handed him a shopping list that morning.

"Here we're running low on food. I don't have a lot of time to go on a real shopping trip so just pick up a few things so we're not starving." Ed had started protesting about staying with his daughter and Win stopped him. "I'll look after Winry, now go." She kicked Ed out of the house, and he reluctantly started towards the town's only grocery store. He grabbed the last thing and paid for the parcels. It wasn't much, he could carry it all home at once instead of having to make trips. He picked up the two bags and started home. He was almost halfway home when he felt a finger tap on his shoulder. He turned and saw Roy. Tears sparng from his eyes and he turned to try and make a dash for it. Roy caught him by his sleeve causing him to drop the groceries.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?!" He cried looking up at Roy with watery eyes.

"I want answers."

"On what? I told you everything already." Roy frowned

"What you told me was all lies." He said, "I want to know why you left. Who is the girl?"

"I already told you why I left." He said. "My daughter's name is Winry."

"Whose is she?" Roy demanded, and Ed looked down at the ground.

"She's your's Roy." Roy looked at him with angry eyes.

"You can't be serious," He said, "Why are we still playing this game?! It's a horrible lie. Just tell me who she is!"

"THERE IS NO SHE!!!!!!!!" Ed shouted, "WHY WON'T YOU JUST BELIEVE ME?!"

"You're not being believable. What you're saying isn't possible."

"How do you know?!" You never knew, you weren't there. I was. I was pregnant Roy. How many times do I have to say it?" He tuned, bending down to pick up the groceries he'd dropped. When he'd gathered them all he turned away from Roy. "Stay away from me. Don't make me go through this anymore." He walked away from Roy who stood there still processing what Edward had said.

'What if he had been pregnant? What if he was telling the truth?' Roy shook his head to clear his thoughts. It was impossible and Roy knew it. And yet, why was Ed so upset that Roy wouldn't believe him? And why, if he was lying, would he say that Roy was the other parent? Too many questions with not enough answers. Why did the blonde have to make this so confusing?

Hey this chapter is finished!!!! I hope you guys liked it!!! I just wanted to know, who wants Winry (Ed's daughter) to meet Roy by herself? Who wants Roy and Winry to meet through Ed? Let me know and stay tuned for more!

Bye!

Kurosaki-Chan

ED

********