ceil x sabastian

P.o.v= point if view

Ceil p.o.v
I woke up to the sound of sabastions soft voice waking me up. I sat up to see his face smiling down at me.

Sabastian p.o.v
I called young master up from his bed. "Here are your clothes my lord" I said as I started to clothe him. "What my schedule today sabastian" ceil asked while I was buttoning up his top "you have nothing today my lord" I said standing up.

Ceil p.o.v
I looked up at sabastian standing up and looked deep into his eyes I just realised they was so beautiful. "Would you like some tea my lord" he said as he started pouring some tea into a cup "this is a special tea made only from the best ingredients" I heard him say. I took the tea from his hands and started to drink it.

Sabastian p.o.v
I watched the tea touch his pale lips. "Sabastian is there something wrong?" I heard him say as I quickly snapped out of my stare "no my lord I'm fine"
"Why was you staring at me sabastian?"
"No reason my lord"
Ceil stood up and looked me directly in the face he shouted " Sabastian you know I don't like being lied to now tell me the truth!"

Ceil p.o.v
" Sabastian you know I don't like being lied to now tell me the truth!" I shouted. But then my eyes widened as he started to lean in closer and closer until our lips touched. "W-what are you doing s - sabastian!" I shouted once we broke form the kiss. He whispered in my ear "I love you" and I whispered back "I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note:
Sorry this is so short and rubbish but ill try better next time
If you like his please follow and vote for it!