just about what you done

i remember one day when you come up to me and asked me,  would i go out with you an i said yes like there was no tomorrow and now i really regret it.

when you took me out and made me feel really safe with you i was wrong i wish i never went out with you all i can think of now is (i wont to kill you).

i really liked yo, i really trused you and i wonted it to work out woth us but you dicieded you wonted to go with my best friend, i will never forgive you or her ever again i really miss the hugs, kisses and the way you made me feel when i was with you i really thought you would me able to protect me but i was wrong about that to.

but dont worry because i have something in mine for you so forget all the things you said to me, forget all the things you gave me and also forgwt all the stuff we done together because i dont love you no more i hope you have a good time with my ex best friend and have a happy love loife together but remeber this i will allways think about you because, all the time we had together its not like i can forgive and forget tha easaly trust me.

but also remeber DONT COME RUNNING back to me if she cheets on you because i know she will iv none here a hell lot longer than you and i know whats shes like.

i hope you die in hell because you have messed up big time and you will never EVER find another person exsactly like me i am the most loveable person that you can find that will never treet you wrong so good bye for life baby xx