Le lemon

Edited: 01/08/2016 (August 1st. of 2016)

(WARNING: For anyone who isn't okay with sexual stuff, don't read this and please do not leave hate! ^×^)

You were on your laptop, looking up pictures of Hiccup and Jack, your two biggest loves. Your friends were telling you to just choose one, but you couldn't, you loved them both! Them two had a special place in your heart that no other boys ever had.

You sighed, shutting down your laptop, as it was about 10 PM, which meant you should go to sleep (Jeff nO xD), because you had school tomorrow. You stripped from your clothes and wore your favourite PJs. You walked over to your bed, laying on top of it, while pulling the covers over you. You soon drifted to sleep, dreaming about your favourite boys.

~Time skip to 2 AM~

You were cold. And warm.
From one side, you felt a chill, but from the other one, it was warm, almost burning hot. You were curious about what that was, so you opened your eyes. Your jaw dropped open.
Was this a dream? Hiccup and Jack were laying next to you, one at each side! You couldn't believe it. But... There was something off about them... Each one of them had a huge smirk stuck on their beautiful faces. Why were they smiling at you? Why were they even here in the first place?!

Your questions were soon answered, as Jack touched your PJ's shirt, sending ice through it. Then he slightly tugged on it and it crumbled to pieces, leaving you only with your bra. Your eyes widened as his grin got even bigger.

Hiccup then pulled your pants down, now leaving you with only your underwear. You blushed and tried to cover yourself.
Hiccup let out a quiet chuckle and said "Dont cover yourself... You're beautiful..." he smiled gently at you. Jack then nodded as you slowly put your hands and feet down. They grinned. Hiccup kissed you passionately and you moaned quietly in the kiss. Jack was kissing your neck, trying to find your sweet spot. When he did, you moaned louder, as he kept kissing the spot. Then, Hiccup's hand moved downwards, touching your booty (DA BOOOOTYYYYY xD). You gasped and he found the chance to put his tongue in your mouth, exploring every part of if. You didn't know why, but you loved it. But then he pulled back, breaking the kiss and leaving a strand of saliva from your mouth to his. He smiled at you and removed his shirt, revealing his beautiful chest. He chuckled at your reaction and put his hands behind you.

You heard a click noise and your bra loosened up. Jack had stopped kissing your neck and had moved down to your panties, grinning as he slowly removed them, then removing his blue and white hoodie. And now, you were completely naked, with two boys, naked over the waist, smirking while looking at your body. That caused you to blush and once again, cover yourself up with the blankets.

They both chuckled and removed their pants, then their boxers. Now you were all naked. GOD, they are huge... you think "Should we now start?" Jack said, looking at Hiccup. He nodded. They set you to your knees and elbows and Jack slipped under you, while Hiccup stood in front of you. "One... Two... Three!" they both said, as Jack thruster himself in your womanhood and Hiccup in your mouth. They both started thrusting in and out, slowly at first, but then faster and faster. You squealed and moaned, as their groans filled the room.

At first, they were going at a slow pace, so you could get used to it. Then, they started going faster and faster. Yeah, it did hurt a bit, but the pleasure was making up for it. You heard them speak through moans. "I'm-I'm gonna... Aah, uggghhh..." Jack said. "M-me t-too... Aagh..." Hiccup then said. You didn't have to wait more than one minute, as you felt them both release their seed in you. You squeaked as you reached your climax as well. They pulled themselves out of you and laid beside you, as you all we're panting. They both snuggled closer to you and pulled the blankets over you three. Each one of them kissed one of you cheeks for goodnight. "Goodnight (Y/n)..." Hiccup whispered to your ear. "We love you..." Jack then said, as you all fell asleep.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

All right, now that I got THAT out of the way, I hope you enjoyed and stuff, so yeah, for now, COOKIE, OUT!!!