Part II

The next morning, Dahyun could be heard screaming in panic, which woke up most of the other members - Jungyeon, Momo, Chaeyoung, Sana and Mina.

"OH MY GOD UNNIES! TZUYU IS GONE! SOMEONE HELP OH MY GOD WHERE IS TZUYU WHAT IF SHE GOT KIDNAPPED--" Dahyun is cut off by the leader, Jihyo, signaling for her to shush while pointing into her shared room with Sana, Mina and Nayeon.

The members walk into the room to find their maknae sleeping on Nayeon's bed while the older slept on the side of her own bed with her head on her arms.

"Tzuyu isn't gone, she was just sleeping in our room." Jihyo whispered so that their fellow members wouldn't wake up.

"Oh thank god... But why's Tzuyu here?" Dahyun asks in a whisper. "I don't know either, but we can ask when they wake up later." Jihyo replies and shoos the members out of their rooms so that the remaining two could have some rest.

Nayeon wakes up a little later, and is relieved to see Tzuyu still sleeping, although it worries her a bit that their maknae was still sleeping because she was always the first to wake up. She replaces the towel on her head and washes up before going to the kitchen where everyone was eating breakfast.

"Nayeon unnie" she hears her name being called by Jihyo. "Why's Tzuyu sleeping in our room? And why hasn't she woken up?" she asks in worry.

"Tzuyu has a high fever. I was walking around the practice rooms last night and found her practicing. We were walking back to the dorm and she felt hot so I checked her temperature and found out she had a fever and she collapsed so I brought her back to our room because her room was too far." Nayeon explained.

"What? Chewy is sick?" Mina asks in surprise. Nayeon frowns. "Why?"

"Chewy rarely gets sick. In fact, I'd say she's the healthiest of all of us. How'd she get sick?" Mina says more than she usually does, which goes to show how worried she was.

"Does anyone remember anything that could've happened?" Jihyo asks. "Oh! Remember that time we were walking to MCountdown and it was raining? There wasn't enough umbrellas, so Chewy didn't have one for herself!" Jungyeon mentions.

"... What's going on...?" A sleepy voice interrupts their discussion, and all heads turn to see their maknae walking towards them sleepily while rubbing her eyes.

"Aww, Chewy you're so cute!!" Dahyun squeals and proceeds to crush Tzuyu in a bear hug. "Dahyun!" Nayeon glares, and Dahyun lets go with a pout.

"Tzuyu-ah, how are you feeling?" Nayeon asks on behalf of the group. "Mm... I feel a little hot and I'm having a headache..." Tzuyu mumbles, still half asleep. "Hot? Maybe you should rest more.." Nayeon suggests in worry.

"It's okay unnie, I'll just sleep a little more and I'll be fine." Tzuyu yawns and walks back to Nayeon's room to sleep and Nayeon blushes. "W-Why are you going back to my room?"

"Why? Because unnie's bed smells nice..." Tzuyu answers simply, walking back to the room tiredly. The other members look at Tzuyu in shock/surprise, wondering whether she understood what she had just said.

"Wow Nayeon unnie, are you blushing?!" Chaeyoung laughs. "A-Am not!" Nayeon protests, covering her face. "Ho~ You totally are!" Jungyeon teases. "Admit it, you like Chewy, don't you?" Momo smirks. Nayeon never knew Momo was a person capable of smirking.

"..."

"Hold on unnie, you really like Tzuyu?" Jihyo asks seriously. Nayeon scowls and nods. "Just be sure not to hurt her, okay? And remember that she's still 16." she sighs, and Nayeon is surprised. "What? You guys aren't opposed to this? Disgusted, even?"

"Why would we be? It's good to see that our members are getting along with each other."

"Okay girls, we're going to practice now, Nayeon you stay here with Tzuyu, make sure she drinks 8 glasses of water and has 3 full meals alright? She isn't allowed to walk a distance further than from our room to the living room..." Jihyo continued to ramble on and on while the other members rolled their eyes.

"I get it Jihyo-ah, I'll take good care of Chewy..." Nayeon sighs.

"Remember, let her take a cold shower and-"

"Alright Jihyo, let's go for practice!" Jungyeon clamps her hand on Jihyo's mouth and drags her out of the dorm, much to Nayeon's relief.

Nayeon walks back into the room and finds Tzuyu sleeping on her bed once again while hugging her pillow. Nayeon blushes, Tzuyu's nose was on her pillow, it seemed that it wouldn't be surprising if she said that her nose was buried in her pillow.

She walks over and pauses at the bed to admire their maknae's sleeping face, then climbs under the blankets beside her precious maknae, hugging her close as if protecting her. She takes the opportunity to sniff Tzuyu's hair, which one might think was a bit creepy, but she doesn't care as she thinks to herself, 'Strawberry' before falling asleep.

I realized that I keep ending the part when Nayeon and Tzuyu falls asleep but I can't really find anywhere else to cut off so I have more to learn :) I hope you enjoyed Part II and please inform me if there is anything I need to improve on.

oneshotvariety