Shortly after their food came and Tony made a few jokes, as usual while they were eating.

"This pasta is delicious Zee! You have to try it!" Tony held out his fork to her with some pasta.

"Okay..." Ziva went to grab the fork from him, when he moved it away. "Tony! What? Do you want to feed me?" she asked sarcastically.

"Yeah!" He held the fork back out. Ziva couldn't believe how unbelievably cheesy this was, she was perfectly fine feeding herself. She moved her mouth to the fork and took a slow bite from Tony's fork as they connected eyes. When Ziva was done taking in all of the food on his fork, she began to chew and kept eye contact with Tony. He's watching me so continently.

As they ate, Tony tried to keep his mind off her leaving and the only thing he could think of doing was to keep telling jokes. He loved to hear her laugh, so it kept everything off his mind even when half the time she didn't understand his jokes. A few times, Ziva's legs rubbed up against him underneath the table which made his skin shiver at the feel of her bare legs touching him.

After they were done eating, the waitress came and picked up their plates. They sat in silence, staring at each other with a loving glance. Ziva sipped her wine and giggled as he watched her lick the slide of the glass. God, she turns me on so badly he thought to himself.

Tony looked away to keep from getting himself hot and bothered. But, what he saw startled him. He looked down a few tables and noticed the two men he had saw the other day at Ziva's apartment in the van. He stared at them intently, they were definitely following him. He just wanted to get himself and Ziva out of this place with them not noticing. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted when a waiter brought two candles, lit over to the table and set them down infront of him and Ziva. He shared a confused glance with Ziva when suddenly a huge cake was placed on their table and a bunch of other waiters and waitresses joined.

One of the waitresses began to yell, "Can we have your attention?!" The whole place went quiet while Tony and Ziva sat there, wondering what the hell was happening. "We would like to wish these two congratulations on their engagement!" Everyone began to clap. Ziva and Tony's eyes became large as Tony tried to stop the waitress. "We would like to wish you a lifetime of happiness and-" she looked down at Tony.

"We-we aren't engaged..." he looked back at her.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" the waitress told everyone in the restaurant the show as over and told the other waiters to get the cake. "We were told that a newly engaged couple would be celebrating here tonight, but we never got a name! We just looked around for the couple who looked in love...and we saw you two the whole night,"

Tony and Ziva quickly glanced at each other awkwardly.

"I'm so sorry! I have to go find the couple who is engaged" she laughed and walked away. Tony and Ziva stayed staring at each other.

Deciding to make light of the moment, Tony laughed "Damn, that cake looked good. I shouldn't have said anything." Ziva giggled at his remark.

Their original waitress came over and gave them the bill. Ziva got out her wallet and Tony gave her a weird look. "Seriously Ziva, you don't need to bring money when you're with me"

"Yeah, but-" Ziva tried to protest.

"No buts!" He gave the waitress the money and bill. "Come on, let's go out and walk by the water" he smiled and Ziva followed him out of the restaurant.

They walked along the canal way slowly, as a breeze began to blow in the air. As they strolled along, in silence, they watched the boat lights on the water.