Chapter four.

Five o'clock the next night, Anthony Dinozzo looked at himself in the mirror. Rocking a new black tuxedo with a classy white tie, he smiled. He didn't know why he was acting like this was their first day, but technically it was. However, there was no "dating" going on in the picture though. Putting on his watch, he checked the time again to make sure he was right on schedule. He had to pick up some flowers before getting Ziva, a dozen roses should do the trick to please her. Tony quickly fixed his tie again before making his way out the door and picking up the flowers.

At about five minutes before six, Tony arrived at Ziva's apartment complex. Deciding to take the stairs up to her apartment, he headed up. He wanted to be right on time, not a few minutes early or late. When he reached her door, he knocked on it gently. He could feel himself tensing up and becoming nervous and he didn't know why. Ziva always had some type of effect on him.

Within a few seconds, Ziva opened the door leaving Tony Dinozzo's jaw to drop. She was dressed in a tight, white dress that had a slit up the leg giving a perfect angle for her long, tan legs. On her feet, she had black heels where her toes peeped out and revealed her red toe nail polish. Her brunette locks were curled perfectly and hung down onto her shoulders.

"Hello," she smiled widely at him she opened the door and saw the look on his face.

"Hellooooo is right!" he laughed, "Wow- Zee.... Y- you look stunning!" his smile was from ear to ear.

"Thank you Tony! You clean up well too," she winked at him before walking back into her apartment, grabbing her wallet. Ziva headed towards the door where Tony was still standing.

"Oh!" Tony exclaimed, realizing he still had one hand behind his back hiding the roses, he brought them forward. "These are for you!"

Ziva grabbed the roses from him, smelling them and smiled "Aw, thank very much Tony," she blushed "Do I have time to get a vase for them before we go?"

Tony nodded and Ziva hurriedly went and found a vase in her apartment. She put some water and the roses into the vase and set it in the middle of her kitchen table. Smiling, she ran back over to the door and left with Tony. Throughout the car ride to the restaurant, they sang along to the radio. When they arrived at the restaurant, Tony quickly got out of the car and ran over to Ziva's side of the car. He opened the car door slowly for her and lent his hand to help her out. After shutting her door Tony and Ziva linked arms, walking into the restaurant. They got to their reserved seat, sat down and looked at their menus. Tony ordered a bottle of wine for the two of them to split.

"Wow, Tony. This place is very elegant!" she laughed.

"Would you expect anything less of me Ms. David?" he smiled back.

"Never!" she continued looking onto the menu.

A few minutes later a waiter came over and took their orders. While waiting for their food they made small talk and reminisced on old memories working with their team.

"I've gotta say, the best feeling in the world was bringing you home from Somalia," Tony said with a smile as he looked into her eyes across the table. His hands rested on hers in the middle of the table.

Ziva smiled shyly at him, "The best for me..." she began to choke at remembering the moment and felt tears welt up in her eyes, "when the covering over my head was taken off and the first thing I saw was you. That would make you my prince in shining armor" she giggled trying to make the moment happier.

"Knight, knight in shining armor." Tony laughed "Ziva David I'll come anywhere and anytime for you" he grabbed her hand and brought it up to his lips, kissing it tenderly. Ziva felt her heart flutter at the contact and watched as he laid their hands back down on the table.