Adventures To Perfection

Start from the beginning

"You know it..... she's really determined." he says.

I walk away from the kitchen and into the next room so that Jasmine doesn't hear this.

"Hey, i heard about why Luscious doesn't want you to perform on his stage......I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry, and that if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. I know how it feels to have your parents reject you. It's not a pretty feeling..." i say really wanting Jamal to know that I'm here for him no matter what.

Jamal's Pov:

When Jade was saying how she was sorry for me and that if i need someone to talk to she's there, i felt weird.

I got tingles. They ran from my legs up to my shoulders.

I don't know why but it was just something about how she said it that made me believe her without a doubt....

It was like i could feel how genuine she was about it and how much she genuinely cared.

"Thank you for that, Jade. I really appreciate it. I truly do." i tell her wanting her to feel just how genuinely thankful i was.

"No problem.." she says softly.

"I'm about to go get ready to head down to Empire so i can get an early start to my rehearsal. I really need to practice.... A lot " she then adds with a giggle.

"I think Cookie's busy today. Would you like me to help you?" i ask her.

"Uh..yeah! Sure. Thanks." she hesitates.

"Alright then. I'll see you there." i say before telling her goodbye and hanging up my phone.

Jade's Pov:

Uhhh.... i think about the future real quick.

Jamal helping me rehearse......
I fall on my face......
My voice cracks......
I embarrass myself......

My life ends..

I don't think i should've agreed.
This could end really badly.
But i couldn't pass up a chance to hang with Jamal.

I sigh as i walk back to the kitchen to see Jasmine eating.
I automatically look at the pans to see that it was no food left.

This bitch!

"You really didn't leave me no food?" i ask her shocked.

She turned around to look at me.

"It's in the microwave." she says with a laugh.

"Oh... you lucky." i say causing her to chuckle more.

I open the microwave and take out the plate with eggs and bacon and sit next to my sister at the table.

As we were eating, my sister asked me a question.

"So Jade what am I supposed to do while you're at Empire since i can't just hang around you all day,"

I chucked.

"I don't know Jas..Maybe you can tour the city." i tell her giving her an idea.

"But when i come back, we'll go shopping and hang." i then add.

"Ok. But hurry up cause a bitch is bored." Jasmine says with a laugh.

After i finished my breakfast, i go to take a shower and get ready to go to Empire.

I put on a pair of black leggings, a black mid-sleeve off the shoulder shirt, and my all black Nikes. I then pair it with my black snap back hat that says NIKE in all caps in the front, and my black purse, where i put my phone, wallet etc.