"What are you planning to do with it?" An unfamiliar male voice asked someone. There was a gap of silence before the annoying voice lingered into my ears, "I'm going to keep her hostage. Simply threaten her brothers I'll kill her, they'll come to try to save her, and kill them, and the girl." He told the other man like he'd planned it all out over night.

They were going to kill me? No, they are going to kill me!

I started struggling in the ropes needing to get out as I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to focus on the knot of the ropes, but nothing happened. I knew instantly I couldn't get out this way either, using brains.

"Can she free herself?" The one voice asked, and I heard the irritating man chuckle and say, "Not in her life time." I growled, struggling harder as I shook my shoulders back and forth, trying to break free of the annoying man that gave me the mark of a demon.

"Feisty little thing, eh?" They both laughed, and irritation boiled inside me as I huffed out some air, opening my eyes again.

This time I could see. It was a dark, gray room with a little lamp hanging above me. I turned my head to the source of the men talking and saw the one man who had stabbed me earlier, and  one who I didn't recognize.

"What is this?" I demanded, struggling  my wrists in the chair once more to prove a point as I watched both men laugh at me, turning out of the room.

"No! I asked you a question!" I shouted after him, using my body to try to get closer, but I stopped short, knowing that would result in the chair tipping over.

"Okay.." He slowly replied, pausing at the door entrance then turning back around to face me.

"Its so you don't get out. And even if you try, we're monitoring you through a glass window over there," He claimed, jabbing a finger to a dark wall in front of me. "So don't even try." He stated with a defiant smirk, turning back on his heels and navigated out the door, and right when the door shut, the lamp turned off.

After sitting in almost pitch black darkness, my eyes grew accustomed to it. I could view the ceiling from the chair as I tried not to tip myself over in doing so. I noticed a dark metal square in the back of the room, I soon realized it was an air vent!

I tried to mask my excitement to hide from the demons viewing me through the glass window in front of me. I turned back and glared into the wall in front of me.

I had to get out of these constraints!

Seeing as they couldn't see the back of me, I tried to get ahold of the knots behind me, pulling and tugging at little knots you would think would be the easiest to get out first, but no.

I thought of a trick my brothers conveniently taught me, but they said if I didn't do it quite right I could very well break my wrist. Right as I decided to attempt it, the door opened.

I let my wrists hang down lifelessly as I let myself look weary and tired.

The man came in holding a tray of food, consisting of bread, water, and potatoes. I stared at it like it had three heads, saying, "How am I supposed to eat this?"

The man chuckled like it was funny, "With your mouth." He explained slowly, and I heard his feet slowly shuffle out of the room, and close the door, leaving me to stare at the food in front of me.

I leaned my head toward it, taking a whiff of the food, and it smelt funny. But hearing my stomach grumble made me know I at least wanted a bite.

I leaned forward and took a bite of the bread, munching quietly, hearing nothing else but the sound of my own heart beating and my breathing muffled by my eating.

As soon as I finished the bread I felt tired, but not holding back, I ate the potatoes. By the time I was done, I was dead asleep.

.:..:.

I woke up with my body stretched out on a soft bed, and I smiled. It was all a dream.

Which was really freaky cause it seemed so real, but whatever, it never happened.

I went to turn on my side but my wrists were stuck. I looked at my right arm and saw it was tied. I internally groaned. I was totally wrong, it felt real cause it was real!

My legs weren't tied though. Unless I was really loopy.

I twisted and turned, trying to grow accustomed to the new environment, and I sighed, laying flat on the bed.

I heard a door open and that damn demon that had stabbed me came in. He stared down at me with a deep grimace and opened his mouth to talk, and what he was about to say looked as if he'd regret it.

"If I.." He started, clenching his jaw, his eyes suddenly glowing a deeper red. "If I let you go, will you promise to stay put?" He finished, glaring at me from above.

I glanced around the cement walls and steel door and pursed my lips, nodding slowly, in my head I was saying the way it looks already I wouldn't be able to go anywhere for a while.

Until I was gonna get killed.

He bared his teeth and yanked the ropes off, scowling with every slip of the rope. As soon as my wrists were free, I brought them to my chest rubbing them as the ached from the rough, tight rope.

"Heres your new room." He told me, in a tone that made me want to punch him in the face. I glared up at him as he smirked, slinking out of the room with long, silent strides. He stopped and turned at the door, giving a small farwell wave that was almost mocking, and slammed the door with a large metal shudder that followed afterwards.

I stared around the room, feeling the urge to break down and cry my eyes out, but I kept my composure, only letting one tear slip out as this would be the last place I'd see before I died.

That was nice.