Nandini ran away.

Cabir: Bhaag lo, jitna bhaagna hai bhaag lo. Sach to ab mujhey pata chal he gaya hai. Pyaar mara nae hai bas kahi khoo gaya hai. Usi ko dhoondhna hai.

Here manik reached cabir. Cabir was smiling like fools.

Manik: Saalay tera dimaag bilkul kharab hogaya hai? Akele akele kyu muskura raha hai?

Cabir: Abay chup na. You know you've worst quality jokes why do you even try cracking them.

Manik: HA HA HA HA. Acha sunn! Wo nandini the na teray sath?

Cabir: Haan thi.

Manik: Kahan gayi?

Cabir: Kyu? Hot lag rahe the na? and winked.

Manik: Haan. Lag to ra.. What, No ! Shut up.

Cabir: What shut up haan? Tumlogo ki zubaan sach bol he deti hai jitna bhe chupa lo. Wo bhe abhe kuch aisa he bol ke gaye.

Manik: What? Wo kya bol ke gayi? Something about me?

Cabir: Yehe ke you look.. Nae me kyu bataun. Jaa na.

They talked for sometime. Then an idea cracked in cabir's smart brain. He knew nandini would be in her room right now. If he want things to get sorted between the two he needs to this.

Cabir: Manikkk!

Manik: Kyaa?

Cabir: I think.. Actually not think. Nandini needs you right now. She needs her three year back wala manik, Natasha ka boyfriend manik nae, Please purani dosti ke khaatir... Ja uskeh paas.

Manik: WHAAAT! Kuch hua hai kya? Uskeh boyfriend ne kuch kiya? Tujhe kuch bola usne?

Cabir: Haan mamla to dil ka he hai. Bas ab tujhey sambhaalna hai.

Manik: Cabir jis din mujhey teri yeh batain samaj aanay lagi na. I'll shave my head. Acha wo sab chor.. Kahan gayi hai wo?

Cabir: Khud dhoondhle. Haveli itni bhe bari hai na.

Manik: Cabirrr! You're impossible bro!

Cabir: Well, Thank you for the compliment abhe jaa tu!

Here, Nandini was in her room. Obviously where else she could be! She was sobbing hard but what happened sometime back was not that horrifying that she was crying that hard. Does manik effects her even now? His existence bothers her? What is it?

In between her sobs she managed to organize a self talking session for her own self.

Nandini: Why! Why! Why! Why is he back. Nae its not about him being back but why the hell his existence bothers me? I'm happy with dhruv but phir bhe why I know more about manik not dhruv. Kyu hai wo abhe bhe meray dil me kyu jaanti hoon me aik aik baat uski. Cabir pata nae meray baaray me kya soch raha hoga. Mujhey wo sab nae kehna chahye tha. Kya hogaya tha mujhey achanak manik ko dekhte hi?

Manik: Kya nae kehna chahye tha nandini?

Nandini heard manik's voice from the back, she turned towards him. Till now her eyes were blood red all her make-up washed away by her tears.

Manik: Ayee.. Nandini! Why are you crying?

Nandini neither replied to him nor reacted on his presence and turned her back towards him. Manik felt something is definitely wrong. He knew she won't tell that easily and would leave the room if he forces her. He took some steps back and shut the door and locked it, the lock was kind of high nandini being a short heighted could never reach it. Smart move haan, but they've someone in their lives who is even smarter. Cabbiirrrr. yes who else! As manik locked the door from inside and he locked the door from outside and he was guarding the door so that none could open if they shout from inside.

Cabir: Kya kya karna parta hai. Chal beta banja watchman, Cabir Dhawan the watchman.

Manik took some steps toward nandini, called out her name twice she didn't react, again! Manik placed his palms on nandini's face. Nandini moved her face up, towards manik she was staring manik with her moist eyes. Manik again called her name softly. A lone tear escaped from the corner of her eye manik quickly wiped it. She felt manik's touch so soft on her as she was a delicate doll a little carelessness could harm her. They both lost themselves in each other. After a couple of minutes passed nandini took one more step towards manik now they hardly had space in between them. Without wasting on more second nandini placed her lips on manik's lips. This bold step of nandini shocked manik to bits but he couldn't resist soft touch of her lips. She sucked his lips. Manik too gave in they were sucking each other's lips in perfect sync. Pulled back their lips when there was a need of oxygen. Now staring at each other.

Manik: I'm sorry.. This was not intentional.

Nandini: I'm sorry ! Seriously. Us din, 3 saal pehle bhe tumne yehe bola tha after..

Nandini couldn't hold her anger any more . She slapped manik with all her force. Manik couldn't register what just happened. He tried to utter something but then again.. BAAANNNNGGGG!! Nandini punched manik hard, so hard that blood started to ooze from the corner of his lips. Manik placed his finger on the wound in order to check he saw blooding seeping out of his lip. Now manik's concern changed into his anger. He pulled nandini with a jerk and yelled.

Manik: Clean it! Right now.

Nandini: Leave me manik! I won't.

Manik: You're not going away this time.

He pinned nandini to a wall nearby. Nandini tried to protest by pushing him, slapping on his chest but all efforts went in vain. He almost squeezed her arms. Manik bent down a little to reach her height and crushed her lips bad by his lips. Nandini tried to push him again but no use. He was kissing her bad like there will be no life after this kiss. Seemed like he doesn't want to stop anyway. Nandini couldn't help it even after protesting hard she couldn't stop him. She started to respond as manik felt that she sucked that blood too he pulled out that blood and pushed nandini, she couldn't take his push and tripped off.

Taa-daaan. How's it? Do tell me. I hope I didn't mess it up. Wrote something after a long break. Ignore the errors pleasssee. Ahaha.
Well. I posted another story, its called 'My Boss' its there in my works if you feel like reading. ;) kinda wild. Gahaha. Well. Milte hain next update me. Take care and Tadaaa. ❤