"I want this baby just as much as you do." Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Oh My God." I looked down at the test in my hands to see a plus sign. I can't have this. Not right now. Not when everything is starting to get better. If I tell Drake he might leave me, and I can't blame him. I put him through so much with Chase and he just got me. I don't think he wants a girl that'sknocked up. We barely just got married. It was only like 3 weeks ago.

"Well what's the answer?" My mom asked from the other side of the door. 

"It's positive." I answered with no emotion. I heard my mom scream in joy on the other side of the door. What is she cheering for. Don't she know this is only a disaster. I not ready to be a mom. I don't even know the first thing about being a mom. I'm going to fail at this job.

"I need some pickles and peanut butter." I said as I walked out the bathroom. 

"Why aren't you happy?" My mother asked. 

"I don't know. What if Drake doesn't want this?" What if he leaves me. I could feel the tears start to spring up at the thought of him leaving me.

"Trust me he wants this." My mom gave me a big smile which I only returned with a frown. "I know he wants this." she gave me a knowing smile. I sighed and pulled my cell out of my pocket.

'Drake I need you to come to my parents house, and bring your parents.' 

'Ok. Be there in 10.' His text came through not even a minute after I sent mine.

I waited and about two minutes later my dad walked through the front door. He dropped his things as soon as he stepped over the threshold, and came to examine me. He grabbed my face in both his hands and started turning my face from side to side. I pulled his hands away roughly. 

"What's wrong! Is Chase back? What did he do? I'm goin-" 

"Dad!" I yelled cutting him off. "Nothing has happened! Well something has happened, but it has nothing to do with Chase." I explained. 

"Oh, ok. Well then what happened?" he asked. He sat down as if he had not just come and have a Sorta melt down.

"I'll tell you when-"

"What's wrong!" Drake yelled running through the door. His parents followed soon after. I looked to my mom who was sitting in the computer chair, and she nodded. I turned back around and saw drake look from my mother to me. Silence passed for a few seconds while everyone waited for me to speak.

I took in a deep breath. "I'm pregnant." Gasp rippled through the room. I stared into Drake's electric blue eyes looking for some kind of sign of how he felt. I got nothing. My heart beat started to pick up, and I felt as if I was going to faint. 

I ran out of the room, and locked myself into the bathroom. Once I heard the soft click of the lock, I took a seat on the bathroom seat. I placed my hands on my stomach, and let a single tear slip out. I knew he wouldn't want this baby. Now he's gonna leave me, and I'm going to have to go through this battle myself. The worst part about is that Chase is still out there somewhere. Waiting to make his move, and I know it will be soon. I guess me and my baby will have to fight alone.

I heard the click of the lock. I knew it was my mom. She was the only one who was actually happy about this baby. I kept my eyes on the square tiled floor, and waited for her to say something, but she said nothing. 

"I told you he doesn't want the baby." I whispered as more tears fell down the sides of my face. I felt a hand slip under my chin before lifting my face up. I let out a small gasp when I realised it wasn't my mom, but Drake.

"I want this baby just as much as you do." he gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. I smiled, but I don't even know if I want this baby. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it. I'm sorry it's so short I'm just trying to supply you all with something to read.