t w o

chapter two -- the taxi thief.

"this is my taxi, queen elizabeth."

-

WILLOW'S POINT OF VIEW

The boy seemed distracted as he ran off after he finished telling me some stupid ass tumblr explanation of why he was in the city of LA.

White boys, I swear...

The pursuit of happiness? Okay, maybe LA was a good place to come for that but what kinda of shit idea is that? He has to have some kind of plan, right?

I shook my head, thinking way too much about the mysterious British boy that knocked me over in the middle of LAX airport.

Making my way towards baggage claim, the music of Beyoncé blasting through my earbuds, I walk down like the bad bitch I am.

Of course, sporting grey sweats and a two sizes too big Queen shirt. I could practically hear the annoying 14 year old girl yelling, "NAME 3 SONGS YOU FAKE FAN!"

Okay. Easy.

Bohemian Rhapsody, I'm going Slightly Mad, and Don't Stop Me Now.

Next.

In no time I had my luggage in hand, heading out to the sunny outside of what is Los Angles, California.

Hailing a taxi wasn't too hard, seeing as they were everywhere. I still didn't trust that uber bullshit.

"Hop on in!" The taxi dude, who borderline looked like a kidnapper, yelled to me as I rolled my eyes at his impatience.

The car door shut twice, making my eyes snap to the opposite side of the taxi.

British boy?

He chuckled making me realize I did in fact say that last question out loud.

"Fancy meeting you here." His green eyes stared down at me with a coy smile and I actually wanted to scream at the top of my lungs at how hot he was.

"This is my taxi, Queen Elizabeth."

The taxi driver chuckles at that and I see the boy rolling his eyes at the stranger, a smile forming on his lips too.

"Okay, Obama, I saw it first."

My mouth falls agape and I honestly would've slapped a hoe if his face wasn't so pretty, "Bitch, this isn't finders keepers so-"

"Losers are weepers, evidently."

And, yeah, I really do wanna slap him. Who says evidently? Evidently. Evidently. It's too fancy.

"First of all, I am the winner so you're supposed to be crying now if that was the case." I set my bag down on the seat, "And second, I haven't been home in two weeks so I need this taxi to take me back to my castle."

Maybe I'm exaggerating. Apartments and castles are pretty different. I tend to exaggerate.

"And in that castle is me, my prince Maximum, and my king Butternut. You do not belong in said castle."

His facial expression pisses me off, I come to that conclusion. He has a sly smile decorating his face and those damn dimples make me want to rip my hair out.

"Okay but you need a Queen then right? You're the princess, Maximum is the prince, and Butternut is the King. I could be your Queen."

I roll my eyes, "No, I'm Queen. You can be the princess."

"But you just called me Queen Elizabeth, did you not?"

"You did." The taxi driver points out and I really wish Max could've picked me up and saved me from this ordeal.

"Okay, God, come to my castle if you please. I'm going home."

He grins and I have no idea why I just made him a princess. Like he deserves that title...

His dimples protrude against his cheeks and I really want to poke them. Or maybe sit on them.

...What the fuck.

"Where to?" The taxi driver brings me out of my dirty thoughts about the hot British princess sitting next to me and I'm eternally grateful. Maybe British boy came here for modeling, makes sense.

"The Aurora Building on 7893 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, California."

I don't realize the princess says the same address as me till I'm finished and I'm very much worried now.

"Oh my gosh! My Queen, we were meant to be together," he speaks as he bows his head, "Princess Harry will be at your leisure until the day you die, your majesty."

"Harry, is it?"

He looks up at me with a smile and I don't think I've ever seen prettier eyes.

"Princess Harry, that is."

-

lmfao what was this chapter

i wrote this at 4 am when i couldn't sleep so if it's trash and rly confusing blame it on that

as u can probably tell i don't rly have a set "story plan" i kinda just write what i feel and make sure to develop the story and characters when doing so. all i have planned is the titles of each chapter so like for this chapter it was taxi thief so i planned the whole story with that which makes sure im confirming the story progression (:

ANYWAY

harry is rly cute and i wanna cuddle him too much. plus i miss him :( this break is hurting me more than i thot it would!! he needs to record his voice or something like i miss his voice so so much i think my crops are wilting.

- amanda !!