Alpha's Omega

*WARNING!!!*

This story is boy x boy werewolf story. This is my first story like this, so comment what I can do better!! Enjoy!!

---------------------------------------------

I shivered against the cold, wrapping my arms tighter around me. I could hear footsteps echoing against the stone walls. The door swung open, and I came face to face with the alpha of my pack, and my older sister Christine.

Christine is one of the prettiest girls in town, and she knows it. Her long, blonde was always pulled up some way or another. Her blue eyes studied me with disgust. Her tan arms were crossed, showing she was not in a good mood.

Her wolf form is beautiful too. She has light brown fir that gives off a golden hue in the sunlight. Her blue eyes have the ability to pierce your soul, like in her human form.

"Emmet, come here," she snapped. I stood and walked over. She took my short white hair, and threw me on the ground. I whimpered, and backed into the wall.

"Why! The stupid rouges took another chicken? Why do they always come?!" she yelled. I took my beating, trying not to cry out in pain. That would only make it worse. When she was done, she threw me against the wall and walked out.

"Dinner's in twenty minutes," she said before leaving. I shakily stood, and started fixing my clothes, and cleaning the blood from off my face. My parents would beat me if I didn't come to dinner properly. But I was use to it by now. A lot of the members of the pack took their anger out on me, since I didn't fight back. But hey, that was my role as Omega.